Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar.

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; First time here and first time having major problems with win10. For 2-3 days now, if i shutdown my Pc and start it up again, i can login quite fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheOutWriter, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar.

First time here and first time having major problems with win10.

For 2-3 days now, if i shutdown my Pc and start it up again, i can login quite fast (10-15 sec from boot start) and then my Pc is in a weird state.

Most of the Icons on my Desktop are not loaded, i can hover over any icon in the taskbar (except Windows icon) and no Startup Program starts (Discord, Steam, Origin and so on). If i wait 5 Minutes or so, everything runs as normal again. Startups boot up, Icons on Taskbar and the Pc works fine again.

Does anyone have the same Problems or knows what causes it/knows a fix?

Already checked with CCleaner, Malewarebyte and checked all Harddrives. I think it happened after an Update but not 100% sure.

Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/TheOutWriter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheOutWriter, Jun 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Jun 22, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar.

1. Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar. - Similar Threads - doesn't open Startup

2. TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related: Hi,As in title, I have problems with Win 11's taskbar. When I turn on my HP Laptop, taskbar is on screen just Windows button or any other isn't. If I press win button on keyboard, nothing. I can open applications that are on desktop only. I am OK with moving laptop to factory...
  3. TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related: Hi,As in title, I have problems with Win 11's taskbar. When I turn on my HP Laptop, taskbar is on screen just Windows button or any other isn't. If I press win button on keyboard, nothing. I can open applications that are on desktop only. I am OK with moving laptop to factory...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...: Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in desktop and taskbar even settings is not opening keeps on buffering can't open task manager too what can I do...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...: Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in desktop and taskbar even settings is not opening keeps on buffering can't open task manager too what can I do...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck: Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up with the infamous loading icon underneath but the actual OS didn't load. The...
  8. Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar doesn't load after starting.: When I initially start up my computer and load in, the icons on the screens load up and can be started normally but the taskbar icons don't appear and when I click on the windows key or the windows logo and the search bar, it doesn't load and says that ''Windows 10 is not...
  9. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes: Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will occasionally boot my computer with only the wallpaper and the desktop icons loaded up. The taskbar, startup programs like the...
  10. Explorer.exe doesn't open at startup

Explorer.exe doesn't open at startup: Every time I login to my Windows account, the only thing open is Command Prompt where I have to manually open Explorer by myself. It is a mild inconvenience, but I was hoping to find a fix for it. Prior to this, I received an error message from Windows Script Host telling...