Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 PC doesn’t recognize your Android mobile phone even after connecting […] This article Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 26, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

WinClub, Sep 26, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 26, 2020
  3. rypz79 Win User
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

Further more investigation show that while it hangs installing the device it probably looks for a direct Wi-Fi connection , when I go to wireless networks it shows me the direct connection name , The problem is I don't know the password *Rolleyes (maybe it's the pin number I supposed to get? so the module could be bugged in the Android cellphone - customized ROM).
    I tried the 8 chars at end of connection name (SSID) X360PPD9 but it's not the password.
    Any suggestions ?
    TNX ALOT

rypz79, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

Cant connect my android phone to windows 10

No matter why you use Windows 10, sometimes you may have the need to transfer or manage your phone data on your PC. Recently some Windows 10 users have reported one problem- their Android devices can not be detected by Windows 10.

Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone eb753d4c-828a-4529-a56f-e828c6bfa9ea.png

I had recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to 10. Since the upgrade, my computer doesnt recognize my Android phone. Any ways to help?

If you have the similar problem in connecting your Android phones or tablets to PC, you will have interest in the 7 solutions which are included in this article.

Fixed Problem: Windows 10 Doesnt
    Recognize Android Devices

Lillian2016, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

1. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone - Similar Threads - doesn’t recognize Android

2. Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10: I can't connect my Android phone via USB to the computer. The system says that device is not recognized. My Windows 10 computer was updated but the problem is not solved...
  3. Windows doesn’t recognize account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows doesn’t recognize account: I get to login and it tries to recognize windows and then logs me into a tenporary account. There is always a popup thay says something along the lines of logging out and back in normally fixes this problem. It hasn’t yet, and I really am getting tired off having to log in...
  4. Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone: [ATTACH]Sometimes when you connect your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, the connection is seamless and file transfer is just a click away. This […] This article Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. PC does not recognize android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC does not recognize android phone: When I connect my phone to the computer via a usb c data cable (which I know is in fact a data cable, not just for charging) I recieve this error message "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it" Developer...
  6. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirror Android phone on Windows 10: Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But with my android devices, the app says "device name is about to cast" but nothing ever appears or fails. I've already tried...
  7. How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?: I have DroidCam client installed on the computer and the app installed on the Android phone. But the camera is not recognized by the Windows camera app although it is visible in Skype as a device. How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?...
  8. Android phone as video camera not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android phone as video camera not recognized: I have installed DroidCam client on my desktop and the app on my Android phone. The camera is working properly and is visible as a device in Skype but it is not recognized by the Windows Camera app or another app I tried (Essential Video Recorder). I have checked the driver...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct: Hi, I'm trying to connect my Samsung S5 via Wifi direct to my PC. When I go to connected devices-> add device it doesn't recognize my cellphone (both on the same Wifi connection) But my cellphone can recognize my PC. What is the problem ? Can it be fixed? TNX...
  10. Windows 10 on Android Phones?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on Android Phones?: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily convert them to Windows Phones. As part of its announcements surrounding the upcoming launch of Windows 10, Microsoft also...