Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a wired Logitech headset and my laptop doesn't use the mic on it. I can hear through the headphones, but the laptop uses its own microphone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BiancaMarian, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset

I have a wired Logitech headset and my laptop doesn't use the mic on it. I can hear through the headphones, but the laptop uses its own microphone. I've searched all through the audio and devices settings and I can't find a solution. Help.

:)

BiancaMarian, Apr 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 3, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset :p

cadaveca, Apr 3, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset

1. Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize headset

2. My laptop doesn't recognize my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize my headset: Recently I had to re-install windows 11 because of an issue. Now, whenever I try to connect my wired headset to my laptop, the pop-up asking me to confirm I'm using a headphone doesn't appear, so my laptop isn't recognizing my headset. But even though my output device in the...
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize my headset: Recently I had to re-install windows 11 because of an issue. Now, whenever I try to connect my wired headset to my laptop, the pop-up asking me to confirm I'm using a headphone doesn't appear, so my laptop isn't recognizing my headset. But even though my output device in the...
  4. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  5. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  6. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Windows 10 pro pc doesn't recognize the headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 pro pc doesn't recognize the headset mic: It happened today Jun 26/2022 out of a sudden. I am not really aware of why it happened, this is a screenshot of the message I received when clicking troubleshooting. The headset mic works perfectly on my phone...
  8. Windows 10 not recognizing headset

Windows 10 not recognizing headset: I recently formatted my PC and reinstalled Windows 10, and now the system isn't recognizing my headset. It says "no speakers or headphones are plugged in." when I mouseover the sound icon. I've tried installing Realtek Audio Manager but it didn't work. How do I solve this?...
  9. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  10. Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset

Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset: So I just bought this Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3476) recently and after the latest Windows and BIOS update, I realized that the usual pop-up from whenever I connect the headset is gone but I have checked the advanced settings countless times to see if the pop-up option was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 doesnt detect headphones

2. Windows 10 does not recognize VINPIE headset

3. 2020 bootcamp doesnt recognize wired headset mic

4. why is my plantonics wireless headset not working,
  5. laptop not recogniing microsoft life chat 4000 headphones,
  6. stupid windows 10 wont recognize my logitech headset