Windows 10: Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator?

Discus and support Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently restarted my PC and it loaded up the repair diagnostic screen for whatever reason, but after about 30 minutes my PC finally started. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Agallujah, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator?

I recently restarted my PC and it loaded up the repair diagnostic screen for whatever reason, but after about 30 minutes my PC finally started. I noticed the sound icon was off with the message "The audio service is not running", in addition to me not being able to open my start menu at all. Even right clicking certain applications it doesn't give me the option to run as administrator.

I have already tried going into User Account Control and changing registry values to what various threads online have said, no luck. I can't even open my Settings application to mess around and see what the issue is. Anyone have a clue what went wrong here?

submitted by /u/Agallujah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Agallujah, Jan 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 11, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator?

1. Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator? - Similar Threads - Doesn't Recognize Administrator

2. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator: When I check user accounts it shows my email in there as admin, but when I try to install software it tells me only the admin can install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compuer-doesnt-recognize-me-as-administrator/b3c059ad-163e-40bf-97f7-e1d0e6ae1823
  3. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator: When I check user accounts it shows my email in there as admin, but when I try to install software it tells me only the admin can install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compuer-doesnt-recognize-me-as-administrator/b3c059ad-163e-40bf-97f7-e1d0e6ae1823
  4. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows won't recognize me as Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize me as Administrator: Hello,I have checked in my profile settings that I am indeed an Administrator on my PC, as well as I even made a new Administrator account, but I get an error that states "you don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the Administrator to obtain Permission....
  6. Windows won't recognize me as Administrator

Windows won't recognize me as Administrator: Hello,I have checked in my profile settings that I am indeed an Administrator on my PC, as well as I even made a new Administrator account, but I get an error that states "you don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the Administrator to obtain Permission....
  7. Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop: Hi, I am the only account holder with administrator privilege. However it does not allow me to delete a college email that is listed as work email. How do I solve the problem of my account not being recognized as having administrator privilege?Thanks in anticipation...
  8. Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop

Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop: Hi, I am the only account holder with administrator privilege. However it does not allow me to delete a college email that is listed as work email. How do I solve the problem of my account not being recognized as having administrator privilege?Thanks in anticipation...
  9. Not recognizing me as administrator in windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator: I am trying to delete a folder but when I do it says "you need permission to preform this action" and "you require permission from Administrators to make changes to this folder". I don't understand because this is my computer, is there anything I can do to fix this so I can...