Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't recognize my USB AKG microphone

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't recognize my USB AKG microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, It's a plug and play microphone. But I've updated all the drivers etc,... I plugged the microphone into another computer and it works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanWashburn1, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my USB AKG microphone

Hello,

It's a plug and play microphone.

But I've updated all the drivers etc,...

I plugged the microphone into another computer and it works.

I just used the microphone a few days ago, than my computer did an update. But I uninstalled the update and that didn't help.

UPDATE: I accidently knocked my laptop over, a Surface Book 3, and now Windows recognizes my microphone.

I'm glad it's fixed but ****? Seriously..

:)

JonathanWashburn1, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my USB AKG microphone

my new microphone USB connected is not recognized by Windows 10. Suggestions

my new microphone (Insignia NS-Paum50/NS-Paum50-C) USB connected is not recognized by Windows 10. Suggestions.

LelandShapiro, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my USB AKG microphone

1. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my USB AKG microphone - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize USB

2. USB Microphone not recognized on Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone not recognized on Windows 10 desktop: I recently bought a ZealSound K66 Professional Studio Microphone, and upon setting it up I have run into some issues where Windows will not recognize the device. I've done some googling and dealt with some popular solutions in the device manager and settings but none of them...
  3. USB Microphone not recognized on Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone not recognized on Windows 10 desktop: I recently bought a ZealSound K66 Professional Studio Microphone, and upon setting it up I have run into some issues where Windows will not recognize the device. I've done some googling and dealt with some popular solutions in the device manager and settings but none of them...
  4. USB Microphone not recognized on Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  6. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  7. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

8. My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone

My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone: I plugged in a microphone it works properly in a PC to my laptop, and my laptop recognized it as a headphone. I go to the devices settings and it marks that I plugged in a headphone, but it was a mic instead.So how can I change its setting from a headphone to a mic? Thank...
  9. USB Microphone is not being recognized

USB Microphone is not being recognized: I have a usb microphone, and when I plug it in, my computer make the noise that windows makes when a new device is plugged in. But when I go to select it as my audio device, it does not show up in the input options. Furthermore, It also does not show up on device manager when...
  10. USB Microphone on Windows 10, Recognized but not working

USB Microphone on Windows 10, Recognized but not working: Hello, I've been struggling with this issue for approximately 2 months now. I have a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 hooked up to my Windows 10 PC. For more than a year the microphone has worked fine along with the headphones aspect; however, as of late my computer is no longer...