Windows 10: windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

Discus and support windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vmorris36, May 23, 2019.

1. vmorris36 Win User

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do?

:)

vmorris36, May 23, 2019

2. Pc will not recognize Galaxy Tab 4

My galaxy phone s9 works fine. I just transferred photos from my cell to my pc ok. It is my Galaxy Tab 4 that windows will not recognize no matter how many times I reboot both pc and Tab. Windows Device Managers tells me that the drivers are up to date
    and installed on the pc but it still will not recognize the Tab 4

DanMacLeod, May 23, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Windows 7 driver for Samsung Galaxy 8

When I plugged my Galaxy 8 into my Windows 10 desktop it recognized it immediately, but when I plugged the Galaxy 8 into my Windows 7 laptop it only registered an unknown device. Even when I asked it to search for the driver in Windows it still said it
    was an unknown device. I tried the Samsung site and downloaded a "developers" driver, but that did not help. There must be a driver somewhere in Windows for the Samsung Galaxy S8 on my Windows 7 laptop system. Any suggestions or links will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

A. User, May 23, 2019
  4. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

Windows 10 not recognizing Samsung Galaxy S6

Windows 10 does not recognize Samsung Galaxy S6. Saw numerous threads for past 6 months that show this was a debacle. Any changes or updates that allows this to work to transfer media files? Tried all available USB ports and different cables. Seems like
    an issue that covers many Android phone types and worked on other versions of windows.

PaulLaPorte, May 23, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

1. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize samsung

2. Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a: I turned off the computer after use and when I wanted to bristle again, it entered an endless loop, I am having trouble finding the solution to this error.Device : samsung galaxy tab pro s Operating system : Windows 10Extra information :Power key + Volume up I would also like...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen: I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on finishing the factory reset when the Galaxy Book2 was restarting it went to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 logo screen. And that as far as...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet: Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will occur?! I use your Sticky Notes on all 3 of my devices: my Laptop, my Phone, & my Tablet. If I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher from...
  6. samsung galaxy s6

samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  7. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  8. windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer

windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer: Windows 10 will not recognise Samsung galaxy tablet A 10.1 in file explorer but does see it connected using USB port. As this is my first tablet any help would be appreciated. I was able to connect to my old laptop which is also running Windows 10. I assume my desktop has...
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  10. Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10

Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10: A month ago, I was able to connect phone via USB to both HP notebook (Envy) and HP Desktop (Pavilion 500-070) and transfer photo and video files from phone to computers and vice versa. Don't remember if it started after an update, but now neither computer recognizes when...