Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys I had a problem with Windows and I need my pc as soon as possible, I will describe my problem so Id you want you can help me. I have a Huawei... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BudellaCalde, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card

Hi guys I had a problem with Windows and I need my pc as soon as possible, I will describe my problem so Id you want you can help me. I have a Huawei matebook 13 AMD and after some moths I decided to reinstall windows but when I reinstalled it WiFi wasn't working. I tried some methods but they haven't worked so In order to make the pc usable I have installed Pop OS. Thank you for your help

submitted by /u/BudellaCalde
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BudellaCalde, Apr 2, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 2, 2021
  3. SD card reader problem after updating to Windows 10

After installing windows 10 my card reader will not oper but it does make noise like it is going to open but it doesn`t open it

sweetpee56, Apr 2, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card

Windows 10 recognizes my SD Card as a local drive

Jon,

You posted that you would try the suggested steps by Tryx3. May we have an update if the suggested steps have resolved the issue about your SD card being recognized as a fixed drive in Windows 10?

David Haz, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card

1. Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize WiFi

2. SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards: About three weeks ago my Dell XPS 8920's SD card reader stopped recognizing subsequent cards.If I start the computer with a card inserted, I can view the card's data. The same goes for starting the computer without a card in the reader and inserting a card.But once I pull out...
  3. SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards: About three weeks ago my Dell XPS 8920's SD card reader stopped recognizing subsequent cards.If I start the computer with a card inserted, I can view the card's data. The same goes for starting the computer without a card in the reader and inserting a card.But once I pull out...
  4. SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize wifi connection: After reinstalling Windows 10, Windows is convinced I am "connected, no internet", although I can access anything through my browsers. No internet network issues on other devices. I have tried Windows troubleshooting steps multiple times and have checked with Intel to verify...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't recognize wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize wifi connection: After reinstalling Windows 10, Windows is convinced I am "connected, no internet", although I can access anything through my browsers. No internet network issues on other devices. I have tried Windows troubleshooting steps multiple times and have checked with Intel to verify...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't recognize wifi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows doesn't recognize SD card when inserted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesn't recognize SD card when inserted: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 and it doesn't recognize/show an SD card when inserted. I have searched the Microsoft Community and many of the solutions start with locating the SD card in the device manager; however, my SD drive doesn't even show up in the...
  9. Wifi Card Not Being Recognized

Wifi Card Not Being Recognized: I recently bought a wifi card and I downloaded all of the drivers necessary for it through windows update and google. I'm currently using ethernet but I need the wifi to work. I looked in device manager for hidden devices, I tried to see if it was under a different name by...
  10. Windows now recognizing Bluetooth in wifi card

Windows now recognizing Bluetooth in wifi card: I have a PC I built with an MSI B550 gaming edge wifi board. This board comes equipped with the Intel AX200 chip which includes Bluetooth 5.1. I had been using the system normally and had Bluetooth for several months. Over the last few days, I had gotten a few BSODs with the...