Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I had to change my Microsoft password because of a potential threat to the account. Now every time I turn my computer on, it makes me put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by followmylogic, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password

Recently I had to change my Microsoft password because of a potential threat to the account. Now every time I turn my computer on, it makes me put in the Microsoft account password. I've put the password into the login splash page and the settings page, but the problem keeps coming up. I don't want to switch to a local account as I've seen other threads on the subject suggest.

Thanks for any help.

:)

followmylogic, Jan 13, 2021

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 13, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  4. RobGaal Win User

Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Current password doesn t work incorrect. Reset password requirs some usb stick which is not in my posession. Any ideas ? Try to access microsoft account but non of my email adress is recognised so cannot try this option.

RobGaal, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password

1. Windows 10 doesn't remember Microsoft Password - Similar Threads - doesn't remember Microsoft

2. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  3. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  4. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant remember password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant remember password: I reset my windows 11 laptop but now it asks for the password and i cant Remember it ‍ ive tried answering the secret questions, which i know the answers to, but its saying they are incorrect. How can i get into my computer?...
  6. Do not remember password!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do not remember password!: I do not remember a password to my computer & it says my security answers are not all correct. It has been a couple of years since I have used this computer. It shows up in my devices on Microsoft products but I can’t acces anything else. Please help!!!...
  7. Microsoft Edge not remembering passwords on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge not remembering passwords on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Recently I switched to Microsoft Edge on both my Windows and Mac. Microsoft’s browser […] This article Microsoft Edge not remembering passwords on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password: I have a laptop with windows 10 on it, i can not remember my password for my account and account is administrator(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and the local admnistrator account. I can not update the computer or load software on it or use cmd(running...
  9. Remember a Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remember a Password: I have an app and everytime I open it, I need to enter the password (it remembers my username). What can I do so it will automatically remember the password so I don't need to input it everytime?...
  10. Edge will not remember passwords!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember passwords!: Passwords do not work on bing. When I try to log in, it has my email stored, but then the password never autofills like Chrome does. Chrome is flawless in this regard, never had an issue. I don't get what is so hard about filling in a password. I can't be typing in complex...