Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't save any changes

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't save any changes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI! I just need a help, after I downloaded windows 10 the changes I make to my computer doesn't saved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hanakin1, Jun 8, 2021.

1. hanakin1 Win User

Windows 10 doesn't save any changes

HI! I just need a help, after I downloaded windows 10 the changes I make to my computer doesn't saved.

:)

hanakin1, Jun 8, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't save any changes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 9, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 doesn't save any changes - Similar Threads - doesn't save changes

2. Windows 10 doesn't save registry changes on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't save registry changes on reboot: I just set up a new computer for a network work station.. Initially it was saving everything to 'One Drive' so I disconnected from One DriveTo make Paradox work, I have to edit the registry to set the working directory and the private directory for Paradox.Every time I...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't save registry changes on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't save registry changes on reboot: I just set up a new computer for a network work station.. Initially it was saving everything to 'One Drive' so I disconnected from One DriveTo make Paradox work, I have to edit the registry to set the working directory and the private directory for Paradox.Every time I...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't save registry changes on reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Photos doesn't register/save crop changes, but will save other changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos doesn't register/save crop changes, but will save other changes: HelloHope somebody can help, as I'm at my wits end. When I open a photo in Microsoft Photos and crop it and save it, then Photos just doesn't register/save these changes. I can get it to save other changes vignette etc.. I use custom settingswhen cropping, and it's like the...
  6. my computer doesn't save any changes I do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer doesn't save any changes I do.: my computer lose all my saved works and my deleted files came back. my pc also shows preparing windows whenever I open my computer and then its installing updates then undoing updates my computer always don't save anything I did, what I mean about this is whenever I...
  7. Windows 10 Backup doesn't save any files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Backup doesn't save any files: Hi All, I just recently set up all of my drives and am trying to set up daily backups in the following configuration. Drive C: which is a 250gb SSD on MBR which I am using as an OS only drive Drive E: which is a 1tb HDD I am using as a backup drive using GPT Drive F:...
  8. OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes: OneDrive doesn't start when I turn on my computer - I have to open it manually. I go to this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download and click on "start onedrive". If I open a file in one drive double click it autosave is not on. If I turn on...
  9. Windows 10 Firewall Will Not Save Any Changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Firewall Will Not Save Any Changes: Hello all, it seems that my Firewall will not save or keep changes I make at all. This use to work perfectly. Now when I try to remove items, or untick anything, then hit OK, and I go back to check it, its right back where it was. Any help would be appreciated, this is...
  10. msconfig doesn't save changes

in Windows 10 Support
    msconfig doesn't save changes: Hello, I'm trying to edit some settings in the msconfig but when I click apply and ok it doesn't prompt me to restart the computer and when I open it back the settings are back to default.. I tried couple of things I found on the net like running System Configuration as...