Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all,yesterday I noticed my time wasn't right, so I opened the control panel and I've unchecked and checked again the automatic time. So the time now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GabrieleRusso6, May 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

Hi all,yesterday I noticed my time wasn't right, so I opened the control panel and I've unchecked and checked again the automatic time. So the time now is perfect. But when I'm going to shut down the laptop it just log me off and send me back to the login page, so the only way to shutdown my pc is click on he label to shutdown + shift, so it seems to force it. Why I think is a time problem? It had the same experience with 2 different PC.By the way, if it can help i have a Dell Inspiron 5000 series. PS The pc is brand new.

:)

GabrieleRusso6, May 20, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 20, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 20, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

Delta6326, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

1. Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change - Similar Threads - doesn't shut down

2. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly: Hi,I wonder if someone can help.Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly. I go thru the normal procedure of clicking 'shut down', blue screen, whirling time icon etc. Screen goes dark but power light and internet light stay on and the machine stays warm until I press power...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly: Hi,I wonder if someone can help.Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly. I go thru the normal procedure of clicking 'shut down', blue screen, whirling time icon etc. Screen goes dark but power light and internet light stay on and the machine stays warm until I press power...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

5. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 doesn't shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down: After pressing the "shut down" button (I've tried both physical and the virtual) the system continues running like nothing ever happened. I've tried manually killing all processes, the problem persists. Only cutting the power from the PC shuts it down. Shutting down on a...
  7. Windows doesn't shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't shut down: Hey there, since I resolved my bluescreen error (Continues BSOD - Different Errorcodes), I have the problem, that I can only shutdown my pc using cmd (shutdown /s) or using the power button? Do you have any idea, what could be the problem? Thanks for all, Lars Build: 1909...
  8. PC shut down after time change..

PC shut down after time change..: It happened just now - I noticed that the system clock was showing the wrong time, so I*went to clock and set it to internet time (I chose the second option in the list) - it reset to the correct time, but then immediately afterwards the screen filled with little green and...
  9. Windows doesn't shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't shut down: Hi! After last big Windows 10 update (probably KB4048955), my computer doesn't shut down. I choose "shut down", but when I try to turn computer on, I'm still logged in. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Fast startup is off. Thank you for reply! *Smile 98609
  10. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly: I have a laptop ASUS Zenbook UX303LN. I made a clean install to Windows 10 and now it doesn't shut down properly. When I shut it down, the screen goes black, but the power light remains on and I have to shut it down manually. Also, I sometimes cannot restart it when it...