Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Glad it worked for you, no such luck for me. I've tried various 9.x.x.x , 10.x.x.x , 11.x.x.x versions with no success. Everything works with Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MalRL, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

+1.
    Problem solved. Thanks to all.

rumplestiltskin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

1. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly - Similar Threads - doesn't shut down

2. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly: Hi,I wonder if someone can help.Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly. I go thru the normal procedure of clicking 'shut down', blue screen, whirling time icon etc. Screen goes dark but power light and internet light stay on and the machine stays warm until I press power...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly: Hi,I wonder if someone can help.Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly. I go thru the normal procedure of clicking 'shut down', blue screen, whirling time icon etc. Screen goes dark but power light and internet light stay on and the machine stays warm until I press power...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My windows 10 PC doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 PC doesn't shut down properly: 1)PC goes through shutdown process but computer remains running (fans spinning, Power switch LED on) 2)Computer can be restarted normally Keyboard and mouse can't wake up PC once shutdown is started, both lose power (LEDs off) 3)Only way to turn PC off is by holding power...
  9. My laptop doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop doesn't shut down properly: Hello, so i have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 (P57g001), i bought it back in April and in the last few weeks it started to freeze whenever i try to shut it down or put it to sleep or hibernate. It is clear that the OS (win 10) is closing all the programs but when it turns the...
  10. Laptop doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't shut down properly: Over the past week, I realized whenever I would turn my laptop on, it would state that it was charging, which was weird since it stayed plugged in to an outlet all of the time. I tried to find what was causing this and it turns out, my laptop does not shut down properly....