Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys, Until recently my pc does not go to sleep automatically and it's driving me crazy. I keep the settings at 30 mins auto. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IjazIhsan, Jan 10, 2020.

1. IjazIhsan Win User

Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically

Hi guys,

Until recently my pc does not go to sleep automatically and it's driving me crazy. I keep the settings at 30 mins auto. I have been searching answers everywhere and nothing worked. Please advise me on how to solve this issue.

Thank you.

:)

IjazIhsan, Jan 10, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 10, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 10, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically - Similar Threads - doesn't Sleep automatically

2. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  3. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't sleep / hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't sleep / hibernate: Please help. here are my settings: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-sleep-hibernate/e3484313-ce0a-4040-9bb2-1c6d3547828f
  5. Windows 10 doesn't sleep / hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't sleep / hibernate: Please help. here are my settings: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-sleep-hibernate/e3484313-ce0a-4040-9bb2-1c6d3547828f
  6. Windows 10 doesn't sleep / hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes: When I try to sleep my windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.720, Laptop Haier Y11c By pressing sleep button, It sleep for a second and then awakes automatically. I have no external peripherals installed....
  8. Windows 10 machine will not sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 machine will not sleep automatically: I've tried every step out there for trying to get my pc to sleep automatically.. nothing has worked. I've tried disabling network adapters.. i've tried looking at lastwake for powercfg and it usually shows 0, though /requests will show a remote file is accessing the...
  9. Windows 10 wont sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wont sleep automatically: Yes I have searched so don't yell at me yet. The PC wont sleep. It's not that it goes to sleep and wakes up, it just wont sleep. Here's what I have done so far. Went to advanced power options and turned off that when sharing media keep PC awake thing. Played with...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 doesn't go to sleep: My computer does not go to sleep mode for some reason. I can get it to sleep mode manually but it doesn't do it automatically like it shows in the power option that I had set to 5 minutes. The display does turn off on its own. its just the that the PC wont go to sleep mode on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 power and sleep settings ignored

2. computer ignores power settings