Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't start.

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't start. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having this weird issue where the PC starts, it shows the windows logo normally with the loading dots then the logo and the dots disappear for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oryon-, Jan 9, 2020.

1. /u/Oryon- Win User

Windows 10 doesn't start.

Hey, I'm having this weird issue where the PC starts, it shows the windows logo normally with the loading dots then the logo and the dots disappear for a second and then only the loading dots come back (in a lower quality/resolution, dk if that matters).

After that the loading dots disappear completely and there's only a black screen left.

Usually when what I described above happens it means there's updates being processed, but I've never had the loading dots disappear.

I'd love to fix this without having to reinstall windows since I need my files.

submitted by /u/Oryon-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oryon-, Jan 9, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't start. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 doesn't start. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 doesn't start.

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't start.

1. Windows 10 doesn't start. - Similar Threads - doesn't start

2. TranslucentTB doesn't start at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TranslucentTB doesn't start at startup: Ever since the last two cumulative Windows updates, TranslucentTB no longer starts automatically when Windows starts. The "Open at boot" setting in TranslucentTB always sends me to Settings>Apps>Startup, which it never used to do. It used to accept the setting in the app. Now...
  3. TranslucentTB doesn't start at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TranslucentTB doesn't start at startup: Ever since the last two cumulative Windows updates, TranslucentTB no longer starts automatically when Windows starts. The "Open at boot" setting in TranslucentTB always sends me to Settings>Apps>Startup, which it never used to do. It used to accept the setting in the app. Now...
  4. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  5. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  6. Windows defender doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender doesn't start: Good evening,ultimately my Windows defender window doesn't start even if I try to launch it in some ways.Here's a picture of the problem: - I tried to do a scan of memory of Windows, everything is fine. - I tried to re-install windows, but it's still okay.What should I...
  7. Windows defender doesn't start

Windows defender doesn't start: Good evening,ultimately my Windows defender window doesn't start even if I try to launch it in some ways.Here's a picture of the problem: - I tried to do a scan of memory of Windows, everything is fine. - I tried to re-install windows, but it's still okay.What should I...
  8. The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update

The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update: Good evening.I had this problem two times, first time I just reinstalled my system and it helped. After update, the explorer doesn't start immediately and it hangs for about a minute, and after it's loading I can't change my volume, open notifications, or change my keyboard...
  9. The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Settings app and half of the Start menu doesn't work after update: Good evening.I had this problem two times, first time I just reinstalled my system and it helped. After update, the explorer doesn't start immediately and it hangs for about a minute, and after it's loading I can't change my volume, open notifications, or change my keyboard...
  10. Windows doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't start: Hi, after restoring a saved image of one laptop to another Windows 11 doesn't start. See picture. PIN doesn't work, and I don't know what password to use instead. No one works. Also I don't succeed with answering those three safety questions. What can I do?...