Windows 10: Windows 10 Dolby driver not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Dolby driver not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i tried to install the new version of Dolby digital plus advance audio v2 nothing changes its control panel compatibility is still an old version,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanLeighOg, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Dolby driver not working

When i tried to install the new version of Dolby digital plus advance audio v2 nothing changes its control panel compatibility is still an old version, then i tried to install the old version of control panel then it works...i tried to delete all the files of Dolby at registry editor then it became blank...when i restarted my pc i open my soundproperties then it became enhancements instead of Dolby wich should connected at control panel... So how can i restore these files at registry to turn the dolby sound effects back???

:)

SeanLeighOg, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

windows 10 build 16184 fixed yeahhhhhhhhh
    ""
    • Some audio drivers have an “encoding Audio Processing Object” feature; this is commonly known as “Dolby Digital Live” or “DTS Connect”. This takes the output of the Windows audio engine mix, encodes it (as Dolby Digital, DTS, or some other format) and sends it out over a S/PDIF optical link for decoding by an external audio receiver. An issue was introduced which resulted in this feature no longer working, which is now fixed.
    • "

itachimendes, Sep 16, 2020
  4. R Kumar11 Win User

Windows 10 Dolby driver not working

Dolby Audio not working in windows 10

Hello,

After resetting windows dolby audio not working but it's installed in there I updated all the drivers, uninstalled the audio driver and installed again but it won't working. It's in the list of installed program but when I search in the windows there is
    no dolby audio in system. I even visited manufacturer website and downloaded the latest audio deriver (Realtek audio according to my laptop model) but it not working. Any suggestion other than resetting windows?

R Kumar11, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Dolby driver not working

1. Windows 10 Dolby driver not working - Similar Threads - Dolby driver working

2. dolby atmos not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby atmos not working: i have purchesed dolby atmos in microsoft store but dolby atmos not working in my desktop when i tried to activate its not working what can i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-not-working/e3f887d5-9ba6-4ae7-b0e1-eb8da3438045
  3. Dolby Atmos not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Dolby Atmos not working on Windows 10: Dolby Atmos is an innovative surround sound technology that is created to enhance your audio listening experience on various devices including Windows 10 devices. If you notice that Dolby Atmos for one reason or the other is not working on your PC, you can try the solutions...
  4. Dolby Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Audio Driver: I recently updated my computer and when I finished I noticed that something was off. I then realized that the Dolby Audio Driver for my computer was gone and I tried going to the manufacturers website to get it back but it wasn't there. Can you please help me get it back?...
  5. Dolby Atmos Driver Problem

Dolby Atmos Driver Problem: Hi there, since with this new updare (1903) my Dolby pre-installed app disappeared and I can't even open it or something. I requested special assistance to those from Lenovo (because I have a Legion Y520) they tried to help me with drivers or to find a solution but was...
  6. Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903

Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903: My Lenovo G480 laptop has Dolby audio inside and is working fine in Windows 10 version 1809 while installing the driver in safe mode with driver signature disabled. However, when I updated to version 1903, the Dolby driver stopped working and the quality of the sound became...
  7. Dolby Audio not working in windows 10

Dolby Audio not working in windows 10: Hello, After resetting windows dolby audio not working but it's installed in there I updated all the drivers, uninstalled the audio driver and installed again but it won't working. It's in the list of installed program but when I search in the windows there is no dolby...
  8. Dolby Not Working

Dolby Not Working: Hi, My Dolby Advance Audio v2 is not working after this recent update ..? Please help me out !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-not-working/2062b156-69bb-41b7-9e60-2dbef1170fad
  9. Dolby Home Theater not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Dolby Home Theater not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Dolby Home Theater systems are the best way to get that movie theater experience when watching a film or whatever else. These devices are truly phenomenal, especially the ones that deliver 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. You might not have [...] This post Dolby Home...
  10. reinstall dolby audio driver

reinstall dolby audio driver: I just upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Since then I get the message logging in that Windows cannot open dolby audio and to reinstall. Sound is barely audible thugh it was fine with Windows 8.1 found one on Wndows driver download page but, though I got notice it downloaded...