Windows 10: Windows 10 domain user profile issues (outlook calender and SFB not working properly)

Discus and support Windows 10 domain user profile issues (outlook calender and SFB not working properly) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A user is experiencing a strange behaviour with his Windows profile in that when he logs unto his computer mostly on the windows 10 environment he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sharkbone(I), Sep 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 domain user profile issues (outlook calender and SFB not working properly)

A user is experiencing a strange behaviour with his Windows profile in that when he logs unto his computer mostly on the windows 10 environment he usually doesnt see some of the elements in his outlook profile e.g Calender etc, skype for business doesn’t work properly due server connection issues. We decided to troubleshoot by asking him to logon to another system but he experienced the same issue. We asked another user to logon to the same system but the user but this users profile worked as expected.

I have already requested him to follow the steps here https://www.techbout.com/fix-corrupt-user-profile-windows-10-9139/ in order to repair his profile but he still encounters issues.
    Some assistance will be appreciated.

:)

Sharkbone(I), Sep 24, 2018
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Outlook Calender as Wallpaper

Question: Is there any way I can make my outlook calender my wallpaper in Windows 7?

ilgoldman, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Migrate Locale Profile to Domain

I removed my reply because watching those instructions on TechNet I started wondering if they really work with Windows 10.

Anyway, whatever you try create first a dummy profile, customize it a bit and move it to domain. If everything works, you can then move real profiles.

4. ilgoldman Win User

Windows 10 domain user profile issues (outlook calender and SFB not working properly)

Outlook Calender as Wallpaper

Thanks helloWorld! I love having my outlook calender on my desktop.

Now my next project is to figure a way to import all the holidays. My (now soggy) desk blotter calender had all the holidays.

ilgoldman, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 domain user profile issues (outlook calender and SFB not working properly)

1. Windows 10 domain user profile issues (outlook calender and SFB not working properly) - Similar Threads - domain user profile

2. Mail and Calendar not working properly in a single user profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar not working properly in a single user profile: I have an issue with the Mail and Calendar app. It isn't showing up under a single user profile. I can log into a different user profile on the same system and it shows up and works fine, but I am unable to access the app or even see it in add/remove programs under the user...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar calender is an hour behind my outlook calender

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar calender is an hour behind my outlook calender: I am so confused why my task bar calendar in the bottom right of my screen is an hour behind. It started with DST, and I just assume it would sync with my outlook calender clicking outlook, or clicking the calender act shows the correct times but it has not synced, and I am...
  4. How to Remove Win 10 from domain and make domain user profile into a local user profile?

How to Remove Win 10 from domain and make domain user profile into a local user profile?: Hi, I have an environment with 10 clients that run Windows 10 Pro and I have a Synology DS918+ that runs as a Domain ControllerSynology Directory Server just as Active Directory. The clients have been joined to the domain and there exists domain users that have and use...
  5. NTUSER.DAT and domain user profile problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    NTUSER.DAT and domain user profile problem.: I have an issue with the profile on my PC. My PC is part of a domain and each time it starts it loads my profile and group policy. A month ago I added myself to a group in AD called 'terminal servers' as I was planning on setting up remote access. This group is used for our...
  6. Outlook mail and calender stopped working on win 10 phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook mail and calender stopped working on win 10 phone: Three days ago my outlook mail and calender stopped working on my lumia930 win 10 phone. No new applications were installed at that time. Have tried to uninstall outlook mail and calender, but they can not be uninstalled. Have tried to reinstall, but can not be reinstalled...
  7. Windows 10 domain user issues

Windows 10 domain user issues: Hey, I have had nothing but issues getting a Windows 10 Pro machine to work within a 2011 SBS environment. I have had issues with the firewall, which is now totally shutdown; it was preventing network applications from installing. It was just the domain element of the...
  8. Windows 10 - 1809 Upgrade - Domain User Profile Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - 1809 Upgrade - Domain User Profile Issue: Hello, As part of testing for our organisation, I have upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Pro 1803 to 1809. The upgrade went without a hitch and appeared to be working well whilst logged into our domain (on site) It copied my profile which was fully customised with desktop...
  9. Windows 10 - 1809 Upgrade - Domain User Profile Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - 1809 Upgrade - Domain User Profile Issue: Hello, As part of testing for our organisation, I have upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Pro 1803 to 1809. The upgrade went without a hitch and appeared to be working well whilst logged into our domain (on site) It copied my profile which was fully customised with...
  10. Domain users are getting a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Support
    Domain users are getting a temporary profile: Clean install of Windows10_InsiderPreview_x64_EN-US_10074 After joining domain non admin users are getting a temporary profile and the start menu will not work. did not have this issue on earlier builds My domain admin user account is working fine 6935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 issues with one domain user