Windows 10: Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked

Discus and support Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a really old laptop without battery. Then I am being lazy and forced shutdown. After a few hours I tried to turn on my laptop dotted circle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bilguun Tugs, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked

I have a really old laptop without battery. Then I am being lazy and forced shutdown. After a few hours I tried to turn on my laptop dotted circle animation gone and it's stuck.

Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked [​IMG]

After few hard shutdowns I got this "After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to repair" with error code 0xc0000001.

Then I tried to open Startup Setting with pressing F8. And I got options safe mode, safe mode with networking etc. But none of those options won't work. I pressed every one of them, but then it's showing me again black screen with windows logo. So how can I open that troubleshoot or enable safe mode?

:)

Bilguun Tugs, Dec 25, 2020

2. Stuck on the circling dots screen.

I am having the same problem, but it's not related to updates, at least not always. Every time I restart, it gets stuck on the circling dots screen. The dots keep circling for hours with nothing happening. I have to power down, then bring up the boot screen.
    Sometimes, I can restart normally from there, but more often I have to choose system restore, and sometimes that will actually go into a normal boot without actually offering me any restore points.

Someone suggested disabling "fast start", which I did, and that seemed to help for a few restarts, but now it's back to it's old freezing self.

Craig Faustus Buck, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Dec 25, 2020
  4. reyzac Win User

Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked

Windows 10 stuck in loading screen with spinning dots

Hi,

Windows 10 is stuck in loading screen. Here are the things that happened before it became like that:

• I noticed that my Dell laptop is lagging so much even after restart so I checked the Task Manager and noticed that the Disk is at 100%.
    • Found out that Avast premiere is causing the Disk to be at 100% so I End Task it
    • Triggered CHKDSK upon startup in order to check if Disk is fine.
    • Upon startup Check Disk ran but it is stuck at 12% even after almost 2 hours of waiting. So need to hard reboot. This persisted around 3 times
    • Upon reboot Dell Diagnostics automatically kicked in since it detected that the system was not shut down properly. Result is that no problems found.
    • After Dell Diagnostics, the system rebooted and now is stuck to the loading screen with the spinning dots.

Solutions that I tried:

• Used Media Installation Tool to do Startup repair. But result is that the Automatic startup repair cannot resolve the issue.
    • Performed system restore to earlier date. The restore was successful but I am still stuck at the loading screen with spinning dots upon reboot.
    • Startup Settings does not show in the Troubleshoot menu so activated the F8 to trigger safe mode. Upon selection of Safemode with network the system reboots and gets stuck in Dell logo screen.

Please advise. If possible I want to avoid losing my files.

Thanks!

reyzac, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked

1. Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked - Similar Threads - dotted circle animation

2. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  3. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  4. Spinning dots or Circle animation not showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Spinning dots or Circle animation not showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen: [ATTACH]It’s normal for Windows 11/10 to take some time to start up after you reset or restart it. You’ll see an animation on the screen, indicating the loading is making progress. But when it gets stuck and you find that the spinning dots or circle animation is not showing,...
  5. Stuck On Restarting With Dots Circling

Stuck On Restarting With Dots Circling: I bought a new laptop, but it was defective. So I decided to return the laptop since it had all of my information; I had to restart without backing my files. The percentage of the restart was fine. The problem is that the laptop screen has been stuck on restarting with the...
  6. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle: Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs 2 Reinstalling windows twice 3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and...
  7. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  8. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  9. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  10. Win10 won't load - It stalls at the dots circling animation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 won't load - It stalls at the dots circling animation: It loads only enough to show its dots-going-around animation, but then it never goes past that. And that's whether I have called it from the rEFInd loader or from the Live USB Installer drive. I decided to try again and wait longer on the Live USB Installer drive this time....