Windows 10: Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer got shut off in the instalation of windows 10 and is now in a crash loop. From there i got a usb drive and downloaded the 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LucasG_808, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error

Hello,

My computer got shut off in the instalation of windows 10 and is now in a crash loop. From there i got a usb drive and downloaded the 64 bit iso and iso.part. I dd'ed the iso file onto the usb drive. i go ahead and try to boot it from the usb drive with the boot menu and now it just sits at a blank black screen with a lil flashing underscore. I have no idea what to do.

:)

LucasG_808, Aug 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 8, 2019
  3. 7-Zip CRC Error

I had a similar issue, I was extracting directly from the USB drive and I got an error, I'm unsure if it was the Same error, but none the less an error.

I just moved the file to my desktop, and it Extracted just fine, which backs up (natr0n's) suggestion, Mine too turned out to be a Bad drive.(windows said it required repair)

Good Luck

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2019
  4. reverze Win User

Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error

vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error

1. Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error - Similar Threads - Download Error USB

2. Boot Error with USB - 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Error with USB - 0xc000000f: Hello to all,I recently started working on an autounattend.xml file, which was supposed to do a few different things. It worked fine until my most recent change in which i tried to make it so that it installs some Applications like Google Chrome by default. However, when i...
  3. Boot Error with USB - 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Error with USB - 0xc000000f: Hello to all,I recently started working on an autounattend.xml file, which was supposed to do a few different things. It worked fine until my most recent change in which i tried to make it so that it installs some Applications like Google Chrome by default. However, when i...
  4. Error Code 0xc0000098 when booting from USB for Windows Installation, other than that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0xc0000098 when booting from USB for Windows Installation, other than that...: Error Code 0xc0000098Whenever I try to boot from my bootable USB for windows installation by selecting my USB from boot menu, Windows logo shows up but after a moment this error shows up. I've tried chkdsk method, tried bootrec method but they didn't work.Moreover, when I do...
  5. Error Code 0xc0000098 when booting from USB for Windows Installation, other than that...

Error Code 0xc0000098 when booting from USB for Windows Installation, other than that...: Error Code 0xc0000098Whenever I try to boot from my bootable USB for windows installation by selecting my USB from boot menu, Windows logo shows up but after a moment this error shows up. I've tried chkdsk method, tried bootrec method but they didn't work.Moreover, when I do...
  6. usb drive error

usb drive error: My usb flash drive has been giving me some issues now i flashed a linux iso to it to boot and it did after flashing the linux iso to it the drive doesnt show up in file manager but shows in partitions but under unallocated but now when i tried to format it with aomeri disk...
  7. usb drive error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb drive error: My usb flash drive has been giving me some issues now i flashed a linux iso to it to boot and it did after flashing the linux iso to it the drive doesnt show up in file manager but shows in partitions but under unallocated but now when i tried to format it with aomeri disk...
  8. usb drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Usb booting error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb booting error: Hey everyone, happy new year! As a good start for 2021, I just erased windows from my computer, then tried to boot it from a USB key but then, a message tells me that there is a compatibility error. Thanks for your help, have a nice day and a nice years homies submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 download onto usb error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 download onto usb error: I’m using a pretty old laptop to download Windows 10 onto a usb for my new pc. However, right after I select download onto flash drive, instead of letting me select the drive, a screen pops up telling me I don’t have enough storage on drive C:, even though that’s the computer...