Windows 10: Windows 10 download help

Discus and support Windows 10 download help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,i have a problem with downloading files.First,i want to download any file,and it pop out to download that file with utorent.I tried to dellete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ivan Mirković, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 download help

Hello,i have a problem with downloading files.First,i want to download any file,and it pop out to download that file with utorent.I tried to dellete utorent and i did it,but its happening again.I tried to switch it,but i cant.

:)

Ivan Mirković, Aug 13, 2022
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download December 12 CU KB4054517 x64 (510.9MB)

Brings system to 16299.125

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Aug 13, 2022
  3. MrGenius Win User

Download May 23 CU KB4100403 x64 (426.7MB)

Brings system to 17134.81

MrGenius, Aug 13, 2022
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 download help

Download September 25 CU KB4040724 x64 (935MB)

Brings system to 15063.632

MrGenius, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 download help

1. Windows 10 download help - Similar Threads - download help

2. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  3. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  4. Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...: System started playing up very strangely a couple of days ago.Chrome will no longer download any pages, my email client Thunderbird will not download or send any emails, my Steam account cannot connect to the server, I cannot connect to the Discord server.Thunderbird...
  5. Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...

Help with weird behavior with Chrome and Thunderbird plus other downloads from a couple of...: System started playing up very strangely a couple of days ago.Chrome will no longer download any pages, my email client Thunderbird will not download or send any emails, my Steam account cannot connect to the server, I cannot connect to the Discord server.Thunderbird...
  6. Realtek Drivers not present after download & installation, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers not present after download & installation, any help?: I'm having issues with a Dell Latitude 7410 audio system. I no longer have sound. I've attempted to update my drivers & uninstall my audio drivers. Realtek audio drivers no longer are present, even after reinstalling AND checking hidden. The volume is always on mute cannot...
  7. Realtek Drivers not present after download & installation, any help?

Realtek Drivers not present after download & installation, any help?: I'm having issues with a Dell Latitude 7410 audio system. I no longer have sound. I've attempted to update my drivers & uninstall my audio drivers. Realtek audio drivers no longer are present, even after reinstalling AND checking hidden. The volume is always on mute cannot...
  8. Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?: Please help me download games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-i-cant-download-roblox-can-you-please/a63d12ec-1718-46a5-bdc9-a7cca281a026
  9. Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?: Please help me download games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-i-cant-download-roblox-can-you-please/a63d12ec-1718-46a5-bdc9-a7cca281a026
  10. Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?