Windows 10: Windows 10 download issues

Discus and support Windows 10 download issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased Dell Windows 10 May 9, 2019. Could not install an application I needed. the download goes way too quickly I think. Installation getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryPoirier1, May 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 download issues

I purchased Dell Windows 10 May 9, 2019. Could not install an application I needed. the download goes way too quickly I think. Installation getting errors like "need an elevation". I contacted Live Chat and they checked my system and found a corrupt file in Windows installer and had me download Win 10 again. Well, I still cannot fully get my application and I need it for work Monday. I will tell you I turned off anything that might be interfering with the download that makes installation fail. Still not working!! Advise? Please and thank you

:)

MaryPoirier1, May 11, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

New CU for Anniversary Update. Brings system to 14393.726

KB 3216755 (January 26)

Pretty important update. Brings lots of fixes and installs without issues.

Download:

x64 [1.02 GB]

x86 [562 MB]

Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
    • Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
    • Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
    • Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
    • Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
    • Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
    • Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
    • Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
    • Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
    • Addressed issue that causes incorrect table dimensions in SAP® applications
    • Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
    • Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
    • Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio

Drone, May 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, May 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 download issues

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 download issues

1. Windows 10 download issues - Similar Threads - download issues

2. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  3. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  4. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  6. Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable

Issue with downloading visual C++ redistibutable: When I attempt to download the most current X64 version of the Visual C++ redistributable it gives me an error saying that there is already a download in progress. How do I correct? I have restarted multiple times.I am downloading from this link...
  7. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  8. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  9. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

10. I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.

I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.: In the latest update of Windows 11 and the Microsoft store MS, I encountered a rather annoying error: Apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store cannot be enabled in the Startupapps section of task manager. Furthermore, it cannot find the .exe file link of applications which...