Windows 10: Windows 10 download keeps getting stuck.

Discus and support Windows 10 download keeps getting stuck. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to download windows 10 to my laptop. It gets as far as getting updates, and gets stuck at 46% of the update download. Tried to download it 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by projectionist44JRoss, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 download keeps getting stuck.

Tried to download windows 10 to my laptop. It gets as far as getting updates, and gets stuck at 46% of the update download. Tried to download it 3 times, same thing happens everytime. The laptop was just reloaded with windows 8. It had windows10 on it before the reload. I had upgraded the laptop to windows10 a few years ago when it was free. I have reloaded the laptop several times in the last few years and have not had any problems upgrading back to 10 on this site before. Anybody know what the problem is?? projectionist44

:)

projectionist44JRoss, Apr 27, 2019
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 download keeps getting stuck.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 download keeps getting stuck.

1. Windows 10 download keeps getting stuck. - Similar Threads - download keeps getting

2. get stuck in downloading language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get stuck in downloading language: Tried many times to install the language. But just stuck there even I have uninstall the language pack and reinstall again. It didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-stuck-in-downloading-language/4ec5fe20-d5b4-4fd9-a2be-e8aea5a0b798
  3. get stuck in downloading language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get stuck in downloading language: Tried many times to install the language. But just stuck there even I have uninstall the language pack and reinstall again. It didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-stuck-in-downloading-language/4ec5fe20-d5b4-4fd9-a2be-e8aea5a0b798
  4. Downloads keep getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads keep getting interrupted: I just got a brand new PC with Windows 10. Whenever I download something, the download gets interrupted every 10 seconds or so. It says there are network issues, but my network connection is fine. I have tried resetting my network, going in cmd, and restarting the router....
  5. Origin download keeps stopping and getting stuck

in Windows 10 News
    Origin download keeps stopping and getting stuck: [ATTACH]In this post, we’ll look at different workarounds you can try in case downloads keep stopping on Origin. Developed by Electronic Arts, Origin is a digital distribution platform from where you can purchase video games and play them on your PC. The platform has a...
  6. Downloads get stuck

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads get stuck: I was recently trying to download the windows version for Ark Survival Evolved and each time I try it gets stuck at 75.2mb I have tried both my D drive and C drive and no changes....
  7. Downloads get stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads get stuck: I was recently trying to download the windows version for Ark Survival Evolved and each time I try it gets stuck at 75.2mb I have tried both my D drive and C drive and no changes....
  8. Downloads get stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 Keep Getting Stuck at Irregular Intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Keep Getting Stuck at Irregular Intervals: Hi all,I'm hoping for some advice because my Windows 10 computer keeps getting stuck.ProblemThe major problem is the computer get stuck, totally irregularly.Sometimes it can run continuously for two days, and sometimes it get stuck only after 1~2 hours after I turn it...
  10. My windows 10 update 1903 keeps getting stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 update 1903 keeps getting stuck: on the windows update window, i left it on Status: Installing - 90% for about 8 hours. Now it's Status: Installing - 92% is this normal? the fact that 2% needs about 8 hours to be installed are.... long. Question #1: Is it normal that the update took so long to be...