Windows 10: Windows 10 download problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 download problem. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error says fwlink/? LinkID=528892 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-download-problem/a1911164-f745-4381-b014-fba1955deb34 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by richardstewardson, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:42 AM.

1. Windows 10 download problem.

Error says fwlink/? LinkID=528892

:)

richardstewardson, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:42 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Windows 10 download problem.

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 15, 2022 at 7:15 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 download problem.

1. Windows 10 download problem. - Similar Threads - download problem

2. Windows 10 download problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 download problem.: Error says fwlink/? LinkID=528892 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-download-problem/a1911164-f745-4381-b014-fba1955deb34
  3. Windows 10 download problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 download problem.: Error says fwlink/? LinkID=528892 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-download-problem/a1911164-f745-4381-b014-fba1955deb34
  4. Video playback problem, some MP 4 videos stall half way through. Mostly downloads. They...

Video playback problem, some MP 4 videos stall half way through. Mostly downloads. They...: I am having multiple problems on my Lenovo Ideapad 5. It is less than a year old. Running intel i7. One is a problem with videos stop playing and one is not being able to fill out forms from Websites. An empty box shows up with no data.I think it is a security settings...
  5. Video playback problem, some MP 4 videos stall half way through. Mostly downloads. They...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback problem, some MP 4 videos stall half way through. Mostly downloads. They...: I am having multiple problems on my Lenovo Ideapad 5. It is less than a year old. Running intel i7. One is a problem with videos stop playing and one is not being able to fill out forms from Websites. An empty box shows up with no data.I think it is a security settings...
  6. Video playback problem, some MP 4 videos stall half way through. Mostly downloads. They...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 1/8/2022 1:42:58 PM Event ID: 2 Task Category: Session Level: Error Keywords: Session User: MSI-PC\tamer Computer: MSI-PC Description: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic...
  8. These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus

These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 1/8/2022 1:42:58 PM Event ID: 2 Task Category: Session Level: Error Keywords: Session User: MSI-PC\tamer Computer: MSI-PC Description: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic...
  9. Problem whit a download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem whit a download: Hello!I bought the Minecraft java edition I have problem whit the instalation. I download Minecraft instaler And then I instal Minecraft luncher but if i turn Minecraft luncher it says "there Is error"Is a problem if i have on the same PC downloaded tlauncher and Minecraft...
  10. Problem whit a download

Problem whit a download: Hello!I bought the Minecraft java edition I have problem whit the instalation. I download Minecraft instaler And then I instal Minecraft luncher but if i turn Minecraft luncher it says "there Is error"Is a problem if i have on the same PC downloaded tlauncher and Minecraft...