Windows 10: Windows 10 download updates problem

Discus and support Windows 10 download updates problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to download an update about a week ago. Even since it will not load anymore updates. I get the error message with this number: 0x800705b4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesHealy2, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 download updates problem

Tried to download an update about a week ago. Even since it will not load anymore updates. I get the error message with this number: 0x800705b4

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.comwith apps and devices

:)

JamesHealy2, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2021
  3. m4gicfour Win User

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 download updates problem

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 download updates problem

1. Windows 10 download updates problem - Similar Threads - download updates problem

2. problem to download update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem to download update: i have a problem to download an update Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.391.1024.0*Moved from Advertisement forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-download-update/27611b68-979a-4941-883b-57a52478b8c7
  3. problem to download update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem to download update: i have a problem to download an update Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.391.1024.0*Moved from Advertisement forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-download-update/27611b68-979a-4941-883b-57a52478b8c7
  4. Windows update & download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update & download problem: Windows is not taking any update. It is not downloading anything from its server. I can't update from setting>update or downloading .net framework 3.5 from control panel or I cannot download new windows ISO file using media creation tool. But I can brows Microsoft website. It...
  5. Windows update & download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update & download problem: Windows is not taking any update. It is not downloading anything from its server. I can't update from setting>update or downloading .net framework 3.5 from control panel or I cannot download new windows ISO file using media creation tool. But I can brows Microsoft website. It...
  6. Windows update & download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problems downloading update

Problems downloading update: I'm having errors downloading updates Home PC - Win 10, 1909, x64. They seem to start, but then slow down and hang. I've tried everything I can find online. Issue progression has gone something akin to: - Microsoft store not updating apps. They'd show that the download would...
  8. Problems in downloading windows updates

Problems in downloading windows updates: I am not able to download windows updates from 10 May 2020 onwards on my Surface 2. I have tried various options given in Microsoft Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-in-downloading-windows-updates/ff356169-6b1b-4f5f-84e0-51f13fe05873
  9. Windows 10 October Update download problem

Windows 10 October Update download problem: I have downloaded the update of Windows 10 Insider Priview 18252.1000 (rs_prereleased) in my PC). After download was complete 100%, the update doesn't install, it still shows me Downloading -100%, but my internet data is also losing. So, in this moment what I can do? My PC...
  10. window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update

window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update: I have slow internet connection around 70kbps and I have 1gb/day plane and link will expire in 24 hours I am in trouble please suggest something...