Windows 10: Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month

Discus and support Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 and a month later the office icons disappeared from my start menu. Is there a problem with Windows 10 or was the office suit a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Frustrated_customerBO, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month

I upgraded to Windows 10 and a month later the office icons disappeared from my start menu. Is there a problem with Windows 10 or was the office suit a trial version? They worked fine to begin with and now I can't find them. If possible can I get them back?

:)

Frustrated_customerBO, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month

1. Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month - Similar Threads - download office icons

2. Office Documents Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Documents Icons Missing: I am running Win 10 19042.630 and for the last few months the icons for documents that are opened using Office such as docx, xlsx, pptx, etc. all just have a generic icon - used to be that they would have a Word or Excel etc. icon and then a few years back they switched to a...
  3. Disappering files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappering files in windows 10: This week my PC has started to randomly lose/delete files. I haven't had this problem before and i'm stuck trying to work out what's going on. On Monday of this week 29th June found that i've lost all 3 different saves of the .obj file i was working on last opened on 23rd...
  4. Icon image disappered

Icon image disappered: Hello, good day! Kindly help me fix the problem that I am facing right now. I recently added a new user to our pc and I was changing everything based on my personal preferences. Everything was going smoothly but then I saw that the apps' icons were disappered. Those...
  5. Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop: Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop. Cannnot find Bluetooth on/off Button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-icon-missing-after-windows-10-download/75a25110-a25e-47e2-9cc0-ead696ce0d4a
  6. Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update: Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-is-missing-after-a-windows-10/8fac8ea9-af4b-4d3e-aa4f-54564489c749
  7. folder icon disapper

folder icon disapper: [ATTACH]help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/folder-icon-disapper/4e032948-d2b9-4c8f-a103-ea1a1b79873c
  8. Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing: I am missing the icons for a few pieces of software, such as office, i have tried resetting the icon cache, to no avail, any ideas? Thanks. 25765
  9. "Downloads" folder icon missing

in Windows 10 Support
    "Downloads" folder icon missing: Hello all,I'm Aaron and I'm new in here. Nice to meet you all! xDI was at Google searching for a solution for my problem when I found you, guys. I looked everywhere, searched all tenforums.com, but couldn't find an answer. :SMy "Downloads" folder...
  10. Windows 10 after one month: Hits and misses

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 after one month: Hits and misses: So what's the story, a month after the big launch? A surprising amount of sound and fury, especially for a midsummer release. In this post, I call out some of the hits and misses, with the caveat that this is all going to continue changing very quickly in the coming months....