Windows 10: Windows 10 download

Discus and support Windows 10 download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to change my Ubuntu OS back to Windows OS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Syed TauqeerAhmed, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 download

I need to change my Ubuntu OS back to Windows OS.

:)

Syed TauqeerAhmed, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 download

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 download

1. Windows 10 download - Similar Threads - download

2. Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download): Windows 10 KB5035941 is now available as an optional update for everyone. It comes with several new features, including MSN on the lock screen. This patch is available via Windows Update, but Microsoft has published direct download links for the Windows 10 KB5035941 offline...
  3. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  4. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  5. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  6. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?: Hello, today I got a message from Windows Defender saying that there is a problem. When I clicked I saw a virus so I immediatly clicked to delete it and restarted the computer. It turned on fine with no problems and now windows defender doesn't say anything more. But I can't...
  7. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?

Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?: Hello, today I got a message from Windows Defender saying that there is a problem. When I clicked I saw a virus so I immediatly clicked to delete it and restarted the computer. It turned on fine with no problems and now windows defender doesn't say anything more. But I can't...
  8. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  10. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894