Windows 10: windows 10 download

Discus and support windows 10 download in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi can anybody help me with windows 10 download I have looked in my windows update download listing as have seen that windows 10 download has failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulmoau, Aug 1, 2015.

1. paulmoau Win User

windows 10 download

hi can anybody help me with windows 10 download I have looked in my windows update download listing as have seen that windows 10 download has failed about 12 times over the last 3 days can anybody explain how to fix it I am currently running windows 7 home premium on a hp pavilion slimline desktop

:)

paulmoau, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 1, 2015
  4. windows 10 download

It hasn't been pushed out to your device yet. Microsoft is rolling out windows 10 slowly to users and rolling them out on hardware which they feel more confident on. You can download windows 10 ahead of time if you are that impatient. Follow the instructions provided by Microsoft and DO NOT SKIP any steps. Windows 10.

If your machine is important and it's your only machine you should consider waiting for rollout, call Microsoft support if you have any further questions, they are offering support to users that are upgrading. You are welcome to come by and post any further questions or concerns you may have as well though.

chris1neji, Aug 1, 2015
  5. paulmoau Win User
    Hi
    does that mean all the failed windows 10 downloads are not actually the real download to install windows 10

paulmoau, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Borg 386 Win User
    Borg 386, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 download

1. windows 10 download - Similar Threads - download

2. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  3. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  4. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  6. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  7. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  8. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  9. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

10. Download music from cd.

Download music from cd.: I am trying to copy a CD to be able to transfer music to my MP3 Player. The CD downloads but when I try to play the song I receive the message that it cannot open. I have tried downloading different CD's and always receive the same message.Grateful if anybody could help.Ted...