Windows 10: windows 10 downloaded file disappeared

Discus and support windows 10 downloaded file disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After launched the window 10 from 7, my file setting has been fully updated and move to somewhere. however main problem is downloaded filephoto keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yooni109, Aug 20, 2022.

1. yooni109 Win User

windows 10 downloaded file disappeared

After launched the window 10 from 7, my file setting has been fully updated and move to somewhere. however main problem is downloaded filephoto keeps disappeared after turning off and re botting the computer next day.Is there any way that i can fix it ? or should i get a new laptop?

:)

yooni109, Aug 20, 2022

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2022
  4. windows 10 downloaded file disappeared

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 downloaded file disappeared

1. windows 10 downloaded file disappeared - Similar Threads - downloaded file disappeared

2. File disappears right after downloading it ????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File disappears right after downloading it ????: 1, download a file using torrent program 2, double check location 3 download finishes 4 go to file location 5 right click copy 6 by the time I click on paste into another folder I get an error message. Something like the file you want to copy moved or no longer exist. The...
  3. windows 10 downloaded file disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 downloaded file disappeared: After launched the window 10 from 7, my file setting has been fully updated and move to somewhere. however main problem is downloaded filephoto keeps disappeared after turning off and re botting the computer next day.Is there any way that i can fix it ? or should i get a new...
  4. windows 10 downloaded file disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 downloaded file disappeared: After launched the window 10 from 7, my file setting has been fully updated and move to somewhere. however main problem is downloaded filephoto keeps disappeared after turning off and re botting the computer next day.Is there any way that i can fix it ? or should i get a new...
  5. After download the file disappears?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After download the file disappears?: Hello I'm downloading a program I've used before. Since I have a new ssd it does not work anymore. After download I open the folder via winrar. Unzip everything into one folder. After that the program disappears. I have also tried it by deactivating my antivirus program....
  6. Download files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Download files have disappeared: I can not find my downloaded files. They were there yesterday and gone today. I have read other posts and I think I have tried everything offered. However, I am a 72-year-old with limited knowledge. I can usually work my way through things by reading instructions, but I did...
  7. downloaded files disappeared

downloaded files disappeared: all of my downloaded files have disappeared. what do I do to get em back??????????????????????HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-files-disappeared/3b832adb-9b7b-4c17-a8cf-222ba655165c"
  8. Files in Download folder are disappeared

Files in Download folder are disappeared: I was still working with some files in the download folder on yesterday (06/01) but today after turn on my computer, all files in the download folder are gone. Is there anyway to fix this. My latest windows update is "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809" on 1/1/2019...
  9. Downloaded files disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloaded files disappear: Downloaded files disappear in w10 home.They are not anywhere, not even in file history. Recuva revovery software does not show anything. Alberto Product name:HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC Product number:G0U21AAR Serial number:6CF4482BZW BIOS:F.34-12/19/2014 Keyboard...
  10. Downloaded Files Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloaded Files Disappeared: Well this a new one, yesterday I was downloading a movie, via Utorrent as I have done so many times before. As I do with all my films, I saved them in the directory downloads / Tv shows and films / films / movie title. As I expected, the torrent downloaded fine without any...