Windows 10: Windows 10 drive data recovery

Discus and support Windows 10 drive data recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! Dear team members this is first time im asking a question. I reset my windows 10 unconsciously. After reset my E:/ drive data has also been erased.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MAbid3, May 27, 2020.

1. MAbid3 Win User

Windows 10 drive data recovery

Hi! Dear team members this is first time im asking a question. I reset my windows 10 unconsciously. After reset my E:/ drive data has also been erased. I have tried a recovery software Wondershare Recoverit but it doesn't detects all of the data of my drive. My data was very important to me and i reset my windows thinking that it will only delete c:/ drive and will install Windows again. Now i am looking for a built in feature to recover my E:/ drive data. Please let me know how can i do it. Is it possible with CMD or any built-in feature of the windows. I would like to restore all of previous windows data if there is an option to do it. Please let me know soon. Thanks

:)

MAbid3, May 27, 2020
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, May 27, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 27, 2020
  4. theJesus Win User

Hard Drive Data Recovery

First hit for "data recovery software" on google yields a program called GetDataBack which has a free trial.

"can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows"

theJesus, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 drive data recovery - Similar Threads - drive data recovery

2. Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive: Today my home laptop system asked for bit locker password after booting up before login. Bit locker encryption was not enabled by me. However, to make the computer usable, C drive was formatted since there was no critical data in C Drive. However D Drive is still encrypted....
  3. Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive: Today my home laptop system asked for bit locker password after booting up before login. Bit locker encryption was not enabled by me. However, to make the computer usable, C drive was formatted since there was no critical data in C Drive. However D Drive is still encrypted....
  4. Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard Drive Data Recovery

Hard Drive Data Recovery: I have an old hard drive that I cannot access. When I plug it in I can feel that it is spinning on the inside but it will not show up in the file explorer. Is there any way that I can fix it so that I can access the files on the hard drive? Or any way I can recover the data?...
  6. Drive data recovery and drive letter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive data recovery and drive letter: My question is that can "A change in drive letter" may affect data recovery process? Actually i made a reset on my windows 10 pc. Accidentally my all data was deleted. After the reset, i tried many data recovery softwares But a few videos and photos were detected by the...
  7. Windows data recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows data recovery: Hi, Today I was updating my windows 10 and after update, my previous account information disappeared. So to login in and access my desktop I created a new account and logged in through it but my previous data was not present. So I searched a bit and found that when I go...
  8. Windows 10 with BitLocker: AutoUnlock second drive for data recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 with BitLocker: AutoUnlock second drive for data recovery: I have a BitLocker setup where C: is encrypted and D: as well using the same encryption setup. D: is set to auto unlock upon startup and that works well under normal circumstances. I am facing now a data recovery task. Booting Windows 10 into a recovery console allows me to...
  9. Hard drive Data Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive Data Recovery: Hii i have dell inspiron 5570 laptop with optane memory feature. Few days back my laptop is not booting up it says an error regarding to hard drive. So my question is can i get my laptop hard drive data which is 64 bit OS format in 32 bit OS system...
  10. Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

Hidden Data recovery on windows 10: Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop. I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his personal image. While reinstalling windows 10 I formatted all the drives and make new partition. Now, I used lots of recovery...