Windows 10: Windows 10 Drive Security Warning Messages

Discus and support Windows 10 Drive Security Warning Messages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In regards to the following question/answer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David_7499, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Drive Security Warning Messages

In regards to the following question/answer:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/how-do-i-remove-the-yellow-exclamation-and-padlock/9bb39870-0f38-4acd-b06f-2385ce5b8961

Is there a more reasonable way to turn off warning messages in regards to local drive security? We use a 3rd party encryption software and have no use for Bitlocker. Having to turn it on and back off to remove a Windows security messages seems unnecessary when there could be a setting to turn off notifications/warnings about drive security.

:)

David_7499, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Drive Security Warning Messages

security warning on edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which is the default home page in Microsoft Edge?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to Clear caches and cookies and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.

If the issue persist I suggest you to send us the screen shot of the Security Warning message.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Drive Security Warning Messages

1. Windows 10 Drive Security Warning Messages - Similar Threads - Drive Security Warning

2. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": I just started getting this message probably some pushed "update" from MS when I try to doubleclick to open one of my favorites. Very annoying. I've already tried this;I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this, that is an old setting that is a hangover from...
  3. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": I just started getting this message probably some pushed "update" from MS when I try to doubleclick to open one of my favorites. Very annoying. I've already tried this;I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this, that is an old setting that is a hangover from...
  4. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": How to disable this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-this-security-message-open-file/180ff989-b733-43cb-949c-20cf04bed0c6
  6. Security Warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Warning: This is our website page: https://www.lordkrishnabuilders.com/project/villas-in-thrissur/Our website page is secure, but When I open with mozilla is it showing security warning. What is the reason?...
  7. Warning Message or

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning Message or: Your Windows license will expire soon. you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close. Thanks & Regards RNM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-or/bb3b94d1-d31d-411a-b416-ad9ac8cb42c1
  8. Warning message

Warning message: You must restart your computer to turn off user account control I have restarted my computer and nothing has changed Always show this message I do not know what to do Please i need help to solve this problem...
  9. Security warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Security warnings: Since the 1809 update, every time I want to open a photo, which have been on my PC for ages, I get the Open file - security warning, and I have to keep clicking the OK box before I can see photo. How do I stop this box coming up? Thank you 123830
  10. Security warning

in Browsers and Email
    Security warning: Each time I want to search in Google,I am getting this security message(see screen shot). This has only started happening recently,can it be disabled and how? Regards. [img] 74513