Windows 10: Windows 10 Driver card not working properly

Discus and support Windows 10 Driver card not working properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Today, I was on my computer, I turned it on to watch movies on my TV, via HDMI cable. I was looking through the settings, and I found an option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Estebanlópez castrillón, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Driver card not working properly

Hello. Today, I was on my computer, I turned it on to watch movies on my TV, via HDMI cable. I was looking through the settings, and I found an option called "Enable 3D graphics" or something like that. When I clicked it, the screen went black on both screens, the TV and the laptop. I disconnected the HDMI cable, and everything seemed to be fine, but now I can't connect to my TV via HDMI cable. What happened, and how can I fix this?!

:)

Estebanlópez castrillón, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Sound driver is not working properly

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model the computer?

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    c. Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.
    d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.
    Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps follows for Windows 10 also)

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 5, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 Driver card not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Driver card not working properly

1. Windows 10 Driver card not working properly - Similar Threads - Driver card working

2. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  3. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  4. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  6. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  7. Nvidia Graphics card not working properly

Nvidia Graphics card not working properly: Hi everyone, I have a game that requires my Nvidia video card GTX 1050 Ti, but it has stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the card and reinstalling, but the results are the same, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I've found...
  8. Wifi card doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card doesn't work properly: Hello everyone. I have a old laptop, it's a Lenovo G580 2689. I'm living an issue with the wifi card. While using linux, that worked well. But, on windows, it randomly disconnects and the download/upload speed sucks. I think it's a driver issue, because on linux I was using...
  9. Windows update causes video card driver problem directx3d not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causes video card driver problem directx3d not working properly: System: ASUS Zenbook UX305LA BIOS: UX305LA.206 Windows version: Windows 10 Pro 64bit 10.0, 1909 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Windows build: 18363.752 Video card: Intel HD 5500 Video card driver: 20.19.15.4549, 11/10/2016, Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility...
  10. My Graphic card not working properly

My Graphic card not working properly: Last week, I update my pc to Windows 10 version 1903. Now I cannot use my pc properly because when I startup my pc it's not show on screen. So, I connect my pc to Remote Desktop in mobile and I open device manager. I found that see that my graphic card is intel uhd 630, but...