Windows 10: Windows 10 DRIVER folder! 2021

Discus and support Windows 10 DRIVER folder! 2021 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Is it ok to delete the duplicate driver folder on windows 10?. It was duplicated after I reset the windows 10 I am also running high percentage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnthonyCastillo8, May 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 DRIVER folder! 2021

Hi all, Is it ok to delete the duplicate driver folder on windows 10?. It was duplicated after I reset the windows 10 I am also running high percentage usage of ram when I noticed the driver folder got duplicate. Maybe this is the caused why my ram usage is high every time I reboot my laptop.

:)

AnthonyCastillo8, May 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 DRIVER folder! 2021

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 DRIVER folder! 2021

1. Windows 10 DRIVER folder! 2021 - Similar Threads - DRIVER folder 2021

2. Window 10 update May 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 update May 2021: I have a problem with my window 10 update. I doing update with window 10 update assistant. While doing update, in first restart my laptop screen stucked at loader page without preloader....
  3. WIndows 10 reset 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 reset 2021: Hey guys,Whenever I try and do a factory reset for my PC it asks me to restart with media inserted which it already is I've done scf scans, DISM health scans and the sorts, all drivers are updated and its the newest version of windows. I've tried installing windows onto a...
  4. 2021 windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2021 windows 10 update: I've had the same laptop for about 5 yrs now and I have NEVER had a single issue with it until the recent update in January, and I've had NOTHING but problems. I only use my computer really for the Sims, it took me 3 months to finally get it to work wouldn't have taken so...
  5. What’s improved in Intel’s March 2021 GPU driver update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s improved in Intel’s March 2021 GPU driver update for Windows 10: Intel has now started rolling out March 2021 graphics driver update for Windows 10 version 20H2, version 2004 and older. Intel GPU driver version 27.20.100.9316 is the second update of the year and it comes with a long list of improvements and fixes for everyone. Intel DCH...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2021 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2021 Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting this BSOD. The computer was built in the last 2 months and I've done some research and think it is driver related. I tried to use WinDbg to figure out what is going on but I'm stuck....
  7. What’s new in Intel’s January 2021 GPU driver update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Intel’s January 2021 GPU driver update for Windows 10: Intel is rolling out January 2021 graphics driver update for Windows 10 version 1709, version 1903, version 1909, version 2004 and version 20H2. This year’s first driver update for Intel graphics will advance the driver version to 27.20.100.9126 and it will fix numerous bugs....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10, 2021

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10, 2021: Hello! I finally have a chance to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition after years of not playing that isn't the point, however. when I went to open Minecraft my screen kept flashing and it wouldn't open- I tried to reinstall it when I realized it said"this product will not...
  9. 2021 Driver Release Calendar for Windows 10 now available

in Windows 10 News
    2021 Driver Release Calendar for Windows 10 now available: This page provides information on the operation schedule for driver shiproom. In order to provide the best experience for Windows users, there are certain times where aspects of publication operations are suspended. We have a shared goal of keeping devices up to date while...
  10. Driver folders in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Driver folders in Windows: There are driver files in C:\WINDOWS\inf C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository What is the difference? Do the folders serve different purposes?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. New folder2021