Windows 10: Windows 10 driver issue

Discus and support Windows 10 driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my microsoft surface go i have been unable to connect to the internet. Looking into it there seems to be some kind of issue with my driver. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by antoniobienko, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 driver issue

On my microsoft surface go i have been unable to connect to the internet. Looking into it there seems to be some kind of issue with my driver. I tried to update my driver but it says its up to date. Most solutions to this problem seem to say you can just install a new driver but the thing is i can’t. Since im unable to connect to the internet i have no way to install a new driver. Is there any possible way to fix this?

:)

antoniobienko, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 16, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 16, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 driver issue

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Windows 10 driver issue

1. Windows 10 driver issue - Similar Threads - driver issue

2. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  3. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  4. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver issue: I have Toshiba L510 . running windows 10 Pro. Try to connect Bluetooth dongle but showing driver error in settings>connected devices section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-issue/4ab6e09c-ee4a-4156-9fd6-7e98c459d8ed
  6. Bluetooth Driver issue

Bluetooth Driver issue: I have Toshiba L510 . running windows 10 Pro. Try to connect Bluetooth dongle but showing driver error in settings>connected devices section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-issue/4ab6e09c-ee4a-4156-9fd6-7e98c459d8ed
  7. Bluetooth Driver issue

8. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  9. Realtek driver issue

Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  10. Realtek driver issue