Windows 10: Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system specs were as following Motherboard - Asus Z97 A USB 3.1 CPU - Intel i7 4771 Ram - 4 sticks of Kingston 8gb HyperX DDR3 ram (232Gb in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MUNSOORALI, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

My system specs were as following

Motherboard - Asus Z97 A USB 3.1

CPU - Intel i7 4771

Ram - 4 sticks of Kingston 8gb HyperX DDR3 ram (232Gb in total)

GPU - Zotac GTX 970 Amp Omega 4Gb version.

SSD 1 - 240Gb Kingston HyperX (OS)

SSD 2 - 240Gb Samsung Evo (games)

Hard disk 1 - 1.5 TB Seagate (storage)

Hard disk 2 - 250Gb Seagate (OS backup)

I formatted SSD 2, shut down the PC and removed it from the system. I booted the system to check and it seemed fine - no issues.

The day after i started to get BSODs at random with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and below that it says that storahci.sys failed.

Since then the system only boots up about 10% of the time before BSODing. I have disconnected the all other drives apart from a new SSD on which to install the OS.

I have tried 3 different versions and version 1809 seems to be the issue as version 1803 works fine - until it starts to update to 1809 and add new features.

I cant understand

1. Why this has happened due to removing the SSD2.
    2. Why windows 10 would get bsods due to removing a drive that had nothing but games saved on it
    3. What is in version 1809 that is causing this
    4. How to stop the update to 1809 and "features" being added that cause this BSOD.

Many thanks in advance

:)

MUNSOORALI, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Delta6326, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar Basically, for a few days, I've had blue screens...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar...
  4. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar...
  5. Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3pIqHC_T4vdJAmvplzLcKW1jxU3Cx5x/view?usp=drive_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-i-keep-having-problems/109a969f-1589-4204-a23d-37482da51804
  6. Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.

Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3pIqHC_T4vdJAmvplzLcKW1jxU3Cx5x/view?usp=drive_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-i-keep-having-problems/109a969f-1589-4204-a23d-37482da51804
  7. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys: При включении компьютера выскакивает ошибка bsod driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys Так же она может появится во время игры. Я переустновил виндовс с 11 на 10. Все равно не помогло, в чем проблема?...
  8. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys: При включении компьютера выскакивает ошибка bsod driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys Так же она может появится во время игры. Я переустновил виндовс с 11 на 10. Все равно не помогло, в чем проблема?...
  9. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

10. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: I'm having issues with periodical BSOD with this error description.The log is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McpPhcAkvzmIrUnp1Q8VGh_VosNW0vRZ/view?usp=sharingPlease help...