Windows 10: Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR

Discus and support Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i have an HP OMEN 880-002la desktop whit windows 10 home edition vercion 1990 OS Build 18363.904 i am having some problems when i am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianChong Reyes, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR

hello i have an HP OMEN 880-002la desktop whit windows 10 home edition vercion 1990 OS Build 18363.904

i am having some problems when i am trying to turn off or restart the pc it start the shutdown proces but get stuck in it and pc doesnt fully close down, and in sometimes after a few hours of it closing down it crash and restart.

this are the erros that it show me, can someone help me to fix this?

On Mon 07/06/2020 11:26:22 p. m. your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!IoTranslateBusAddress+0x956
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x4, 0x12C, 0xFFFFD0896267F040, 0xFFFFF603F96458E0
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. The power state transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the PnP subsystem.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 07/06/2020 11:26:22 p. m. your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070620-44093-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C90E6
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000009F 0x4, 0x12C, 0xFFFFD0896267F040, 0xFFFFF603F96458E0
    Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

AdrianChong Reyes, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR

Delta6326, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR

1. Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE CUSTOM_ERROR

2. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer: I began encountering this error after updating certain drivers. I attempted to uninstall or rollback the drivers, but my computer was operating sluggishly at the time. Consequently, I opted to reset my computer, which resulted in smoother performance. However, despite this...
  5. Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer

Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer: I began encountering this error after updating certain drivers. I attempted to uninstall or rollback the drivers, but my computer was operating sluggishly at the time. Consequently, I opted to reset my computer, which resulted in smoother performance. However, despite this...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

9. Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR + pc lag

Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR + pc lag: So my PC is very lagy lately, every time i boot up the pc is unuseable, but when i restart it everything works just fine.This can get pretty annoying though and now I even started to get BSOD. Here is what WhoCrashed hat to say about it:On Tue 24/08/2021 11:05:22 your...
  10. Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR

Windows 10 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & CUSTOM_ERROR: hello i have an HP OMEN 880-002la desktop whit windows 10 home edition vercion 1990 OS Build 18363.904 i am having some problems when i am trying to turn off or restart the pc it start the shutdown proces but get stuck in it and pc doesnt fully close down, and in sometimes...