Windows 10: Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

Discus and support Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z that I'm thinking of doing a clean install of Windows 10. While I have the Windows 7 install disk, it's a series of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Will Pittenger, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

I have a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z that I'm thinking of doing a clean install of Windows 10. While I have the Windows 7 install disk, it's a series of image DVDs. So I can't get just the drivers off of them. Those disks also take forever to run.

Hence, I was thinking of the clean install direct to Windows 10, but I need drivers. HP has no Windows 10 drivers for machines that old. They do have a page listing machines known to be able to run Windows 10 without any special drivers, but the 1330z isn't amoung them.

So what should I do?

:)

Will Pittenger, Aug 18, 2018
  2. entropy13 Win User

AMD FX 8100 Surfaces on HP Pavilion Desktop

And its an FX-6100 for the HP Pavilion HPE h8m series.

entropy13, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Scroll pad on HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC not working after Windows 10 installation

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This issue may occur if the touchpad drivers are not up to date.

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You may try to update the Mouse and touchpad drivers and check if it helps.

Mouse and touchpad
    drivers

Please follow the steps given here to update the touchpad drivers.

a) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and Mice and other pointing devices and expand it.

d) Right-click the Touchpad
    drivers, and click Update driver software.

e) Follow the onscreen instructions to update Mice and other pointing device drivers.

f) Reboot the computer and check.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below article on how to update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers
    in Windows 10

Method 2:

If the issue still persist, I suggest you download the updated touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website by entering your model number of the laptop.

HP Pavilion dv6-6000 Entertainment Notebook PC series - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

After downloading drivers from the above link install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    I suggest you to refer the below article for more information on how to update software and drivers after upgrading to Windows 10 on HP Pavilion Notebook PC.

Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

Windows 10 version 1803 and found I have no audio. Using IDT HD Audio

It's one or the other; not sure how to confirm "1000" or "1100"
    Neither one offers Windows 10 for the OS
    Please advise.
    HP Pavilion HPE h9-1000 Phoenix Desktop PC series
    HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support
    HP Pavilion HPE h9-1100 Phoenix Desktop PC series
    HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support
    Thanks ... bedtime *Sleepy
    Back in 6-8 hours *Wink

jdUnionngarden, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

1. Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard - Similar Threads - Drivers Pavilion HPE

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10: is the hp pavilion a6857c worth upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-a6857c-to-windows-10/6b1da318-4754-4c87-a4c5-be06e12271c7
  5. hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10: is the hp pavilion a6857c worth upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-a6857c-to-windows-10/6b1da318-4754-4c87-a4c5-be06e12271c7
  6. HP Pavilion HPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion HPE: When I turn my HP Pavilion HPE on, it immediately says "HP start up menu" If I hit the F9 button rapidly, it sends me to a screen with a blue menu with the heading "Please select boot device" What "boot device" do I select that allows me to do a systems recovery or a...
  7. SD card reader in my HP Pavilion HPE pc does not work with Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card reader in my HP Pavilion HPE pc does not work with Windows 10 upgrade: Hello, I just discovered that the SD/MMC USB device no longer recognizes SD cards in the appropriate slot in my HP Pavilion HPE desktop PC. The small green light comes on when an SD card is inserted, but a message immediately comes up from Windows Explorer saying "Please...
  8. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...
  9. Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10

Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10: The Webcam on this laptop has been working fine for some time, but just recently it stopped working and I believe this occurred after one of the automatic upgrades. Following considerable investigation I find that I have 2 drivers under Imaging devices, they are as follows....
  10. HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 10 video driver problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 10 video driver problem: I recently successfully upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in this HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC laptop. Once it boots up, the PC does fine, but when booting up, I get a black screen for 1 1/2 minutes. I believe it is a video driver issue. I went to HP.com looking for a...