Windows 10: Windows 10 drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I noticed it seems all the drivers for my Gateway 141-1 laptop are from Microsoft. Is it possible there would be no manufacturer drivers for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gillacutte, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Windows 10 drivers

I noticed it seems all the drivers for my Gateway 141-1 laptop are from Microsoft. Is it possible there would be no manufacturer drivers for this laptop. It was in S Mode and I switched out and there is no change for the drivers. I would find it hard to believe Windows 10 is all Microsoft drivers. The laptop is used and I am wondering if it was Factory reset. Which in some cases you have to replace the manufacturer drivers either after or when the reset is done. I cannot seem to find where to get the needed drivers if available from Gateway which I did contact but no reply yet.Basically, just

:)

gillacutte, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 5, 2022
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 drivers

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 drivers

1. Windows 10 drivers - Similar Threads - drivers

2. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...
  3. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...
  4. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  6. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  7. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  8. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  9. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  10. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...