Windows 10: Windows 10 Dual Boot wireless keyboard not always loading

Discus and support Windows 10 Dual Boot wireless keyboard not always loading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading my Vista/Win7 dual boot system to Vista/Win10 I have been experiencing issues with my KeySonic ACK-540RF wireless keyboard failing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jakaronda, May 14, 2016.

1. Jakaronda Win User

Windows 10 Dual Boot wireless keyboard not always loading

After upgrading my Vista/Win7 dual boot system to Vista/Win10 I have been experiencing issues with my KeySonic ACK-540RF wireless keyboard failing to load on “most” occasions also when the dual boot menu loads it usually appears as text on the screen occasionally the dual boot menu appears using the Win10 GUI when this does happen the Keysonic loads fine and I am able to select which OS to use.
    A wired keyboard works fine all the time so does a WIRELESS handheld micro keyboard ! which ever boot menu appears, from another post it sounded like the win 10 fast start-up option not initialising the Keysonic driver for some reason so unchecked this but there was no noticeable effect .
    If I can solve the issue with the win 10 GUI boot menu not appearing most of the time this will solve the issue with the Keysonic keyboard not loading – but not sure why the Wireless micro keyboard loads !!?? any help appreciated

:)

Jakaronda, May 14, 2016

2. When Dual Booting Windows with my Mid- 2017 13inch Macbook Pro, my wireless keyboard doesn't work.

When Dual Booting Windows with my Mid- 2017 13inch MacBook Pro, my wireless keyboard doesn't work even though it is connected. I have tried to reconnect the keyboard, update the drivers, checked all over settings, but it just doesn't
    work.

When I restart back into Mac OS, it works fine, but this problem only occurs when I load into Windows 10.

I will also as this same question in the Apple forum just in case, but I am just unsure whether this is a windows problem or a boot camp problem?

OliverKrzywonos, May 14, 2016
  3. harkawy Win User
    Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 and Windows 10

I just upgraded my HP computer to Windows 10 from W7. The upgrade took place and Windows 10 was registered. After the upgrade, I restored my C drive from backup and installed W10 to my D: drive so that I could have dual boot capabilities. My computer
    now functions with dual boot with W7 as the default.

I do have one problem.... During the boot process, the computer does not recognize the Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 or Wireless Mouse 5000. In order for me to boot into W10, I need to unplug the wireless transceiver from its USB port and plug a wired
    keyboard in. Since the computer is a desktop and it is sitting in a compartment, I need to stretch cables so that I can plug into the rear USB port.

Any suggestions as to how I can get the HP P6720F to recognize the keyboard and mouse during the boot process would be greatly appreciated.

harkawy, May 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Dual Boot wireless keyboard not always loading

1. Windows 10 Dual Boot wireless keyboard not always loading - Similar Threads - Dual Boot wireless

2. dual boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual boot windows 10: Hi,I have windows 10 dual boot now running with windows 7.I want to start a 3rd dual boot entry. This will be a clean install of windows 10 on the same computer on a different HD. So I will have 2 versions of windows 10.I then want to slowly migrate to this new clean install....
  3. Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync: I noticed strange thing always when I go dual boot, let's say Ubuntu I mainly use, when I go back to Windows 10, the clock is not in sync anymore? Any way to fix this problem? Tried changing the site to get information for sync. submitted by /u/the13change [link]...
  4. Wireless keyboard and mouse issues in dual display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard and mouse issues in dual display: Onboard display card intel 4600 has VGA and HDMI output connections. When I plug one single monitor to one of these connections directly to VGA or via VGA-HDMI adapter, I have no problems. When using 2 monitors, my MS wireless keyboard ramdomly but often turns vey slow I...
  5. Dual Boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual Boot Windows 10: I have dual booted both windows 10 on my one solid state drive. They are both the professional edition and are version 1909. My question is I thought you could only activate ONE copy of windows on one pc. I have two Windows installations on my one ssd. Why is it that both of...
  6. Windows dual boot loads OS before selector

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows dual boot loads OS before selector: I installed in dual boot two different Windows 10 OSs: Enterprise and Pro. The default OS is ENT. I turned off 'Fast startup' on both OSs. When I boot my machine, the default OS seems to be loading before the OS selector shows up. That's not a problem if I continue with ENT,...
  7. Windows 10 Update always messing up dual boot menu with Ubuntu

Windows 10 Update always messing up dual boot menu with Ubuntu: Hi there! I am using Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu 18.04 on my computer. I always update Windows 10 as recommended but it changes the dual boot menu at the start to choose Windows 10 or Ubuntu. After the applied changes during the update, the boot menu is no longer visible...
  8. Dual Booting Mystery and Wireless Weirdness

Dual Booting Mystery and Wireless Weirdness: Dell 3847 PC - Dual booting Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Technical Preview Booting - If I do a restart from 8.1 about 50 percent of the time it reboots directly back into 8.1 without a choice to boot to 10. If I restart from Win10 I'm given the choice to boot to either 8.1...
  9. dual boot - boot loader not always loaded

dual boot - boot loader not always loaded: Hello! I got a problem with my Windows 10 / Windows 7 dual boot system. The boot loader does not come up every time. It depends on what I did before. Shut down Windows 10 -> boot loader does not show up on next boot and Windows 10 boots up. Reboot Windows 10 -> boot...
  10. Windows 10 Dual boot?

Windows 10 Dual boot?: I have heard that because of windows 10, you cannot dual boot. 1- Can you dual boot with Ubunto or Linux Mint? 2- If yes, must they be set in a partition alongside the Windows partition. Thanx 92289