Windows 10: Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

Discus and support Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kristen Brusky, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

Hello,On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image on each monitor. However, sometimes an image comes up and half of it is on the left monitor and half is on the right monitor. Almost like it thinks the two monitors are actually one and the image is centered. Is there an image size that tells Windows 10 when to do this? If not, what would be the reason for this happening and how can I stop it?

:)

Kristen Brusky, Sep 26, 2022

2. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

Hello,

On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image on each monitor. However, sometimes an image comes up and half of it is on the left monitor and half is on the
    right monitor. Almost like it thinks the two monitors are actually one and the image is centered. Is there an image size that tells Windows 10 when to do this? If not, what would be the reason for this happening and how can I stop it?

Thanks,

David Endsley

Lakeland, FL

DavidEndsley, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Setting different Backgrounds for Dual Monitors in Windows 10

Nope, does not work. Background images still switch. There is no right-click option to set monitor. Right clicking the images brings up "set as slideshow" popup, nothing else.

***Just a thought, maybe it's the difference between laptop and desktop perhaps? I am using a laptop with a second monitor.***

markei1964, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Preppy Win User

Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

Setting different Backgrounds for Dual Monitors in Windows 10

Naw, OP is just confused and is (ab)using) Slideshow to set Single Picture mode. Cyberghost's post here:

* Setting different Backgrounds for Dual Monitors in Windows 10

lets you stay out of Slideshow mode but still set a picture for monitor via right-clicking on the particular images you want in that interface.

They also added this feature to the 'normal' Settings page in Windows Insider beta build 10525.

Preppy, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

1. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor Background

2. Dual monitor backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor backgrounds: I have two computers with dual monitors. One is a desktop with one monitor connected to the DisplayPort and the other connected to HDMI. I am using the Windows slideshow for my desktop background on both, and the slide shows run separately and show a different image on each....
  3. Dual monitor backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor backgrounds: I have two computers with dual monitors. One is a desktop with one monitor connected to the DisplayPort and the other connected to HDMI. I am using the Windows slideshow for my desktop background on both, and the slide shows run separately and show a different image on each....
  4. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image on each monitor. However, sometimes an image comes up and half of it is on the left monitor and half is on the right monitor....
  5. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image on each monitor. However, sometimes an image comes up and half of it is on the left monitor and half is on the right monitor....
  6. Sync desktop background between 2 monitors using slideshow

Sync desktop background between 2 monitors using slideshow: Hey, I'm wondering if there is a way to make the desktop backgrounds sync when using dual monitors, I want to have both the background and colour theme automatically changed with my slideshow basically but I can't seem to find a option for that in my settings. Attached is my...
  7. Setting up same slideshow backgrounds on dual monitors, but without same image on each monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up same slideshow backgrounds on dual monitors, but without same image on each monitors: Hi all. I'm currently trying to set up both of my monitors to use a slideshow background. I have a folder with 16 images set up, however when I set the preferences to change every minute, I've found that the images are split between each monitor i.e. each monitor has 8...
  8. Dual Monitor Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Monitor Backgrounds: I just got a new monitor and am currently using my old one as a second, vertical one. Is there a way I can pick a vertical background for my vertical monitor, and a horizontal one for my horizontal monitor? submitted by /u/Pankake99 [link] [comments]...
  9. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  10. Dual Monitors - Synchronizing Slideshow

Dual Monitors - Synchronizing Slideshow: Hi, Upgraded to Win 10 (from Win 7) on Friday, very impressed. The only problem I'm having is that I have two monitors operating in dual mode and previously used to run a slideshow as the background and the same photo was shown on both monitors. In windows 10 for some...