Windows 10: Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon.

Discus and support Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did not happen before. But now it's this: [img] Someone know how to fix this? 32944 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by megaloden, Dec 6, 2015.

1. megaloden Win User

Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon.

Did not happen before.
    But now it's this:

Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon. [​IMG]

Someone know how to fix this?

:)

megaloden, Dec 6, 2015
  2. menglis3 Win User

Duplicate Icons after today's upgrade...

Can someone help me get my icons and duplicates icons off. Microsoft Office and other programs have been uninstalled, icons are missing, and icons are duplicated.

Things I've tried:

Desktop icons missing after installing Windows Updates.

Start menu duplicate Shortcuts

Really upsetting...

Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon. [​IMG]

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Productivity]

menglis3, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Duplicate Windows

Hey there... my problem is: in windows 10 when I open or click on edge icon or my mail icon or the tile, 2 duplicate windows open up every time. please help!

richardarmstrong52, Dec 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 6, 2015
  5. megaloden Win User
    megaloden, Dec 6, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon. - Similar Threads - duplicates drivers icon

2. duplicate icons on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate icons on desktop: hii I got duplicate icons on desktop error.unfortunately i deleted desktop folder.i read registry changing and tried,but it showing error to change user shell folder.please suggest some solution to it...
  3. Duplicated OneDrive Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicated OneDrive Icon: Hi there, I have a problem similar to one that I have seen posted before, but the answer did not resolve my issue... Basically the C: Drive of my computer was not big enough to work from my OneDrive folder without having to frequently free up space and redownload files. So,...
  4. DUPLICATE DESKTOP ICONS IN WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    DUPLICATE DESKTOP ICONS IN WINDOW 10: All desktop icons in Windows 10 are duplicated. Deleting one duplicates both. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-desktop-icons-in-window-10/00707ecf-e064-4922-81bd-b837e51a3e88
  5. duplicate taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    duplicate taskbar icon: Within the last couple of days I noticed that I now have two icon pinned to the taskbar for my Radeon Settings...and no apparent way to delete (or even hide) the extra. Anyone else seen this and / or know a way to get rid of the extra one? 144925
  6. duplicate taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Support
    duplicate taskbar icon: Within the last couple of days I noticed that I now have two icon pinned to the taskbar for my Radeon Settings...and no apparent way to delete (or even hide) the extra. Anyone else seen this and / or know a way to get rid of the extra one? 144925
  7. Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some reports have stated that users are finding duplicate entries for programs in the Start Menu. This glitch can be caused due to a number of factors. It includes incomplete installations, corrupt installations, and more. The down part of this [...] This...
  8. Windows 10 Pro - Duplicate Pinned Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - Duplicate Pinned Taskbar Icons: I've searched the forums and I couldn't find any similar posts for this topic. I'm running Windows 10 Pro (1809) on a MSI GE-70 2PE Laptop. I've installed / uninstalled and maintained all my software on the laptop very seamleassly. However one software that I recently...
  9. Duplicated icons in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated icons in Start Menu: I have a little application that scans for hijacks, malware, etc, is a verified .exe file. I want to pin it to start, it does, but with duplicates. I try removing one, but it remove the other also. 84935
  10. Duplicate Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Icon in Taskbar: Hi, One of my pinned items on the taskbar (MusicBee) refuses to act properly. It always shows two instances of the icon when the program is open. I tried unpinning the items, opening the program from it's folder and then right-click > Pin to taskbar but that creates a...