Windows 10: Windows 10 DVD not available

Discus and support Windows 10 DVD not available in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Why even have the option of buying a DVD for windows 10 upgrade when it doesn't even work during the setup process. Don't you think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanThiry, Nov 18, 2018.

1. DanThiry Win User

Windows 10 DVD not available

Dear Microsoft,

Why even have the option of buying a DVD for windows 10 upgrade when it doesn't even work during the setup process. Don't you think this is a waste of time and money for your customers? Why is it that a usb is the best approach to get the driver to work?

:)

DanThiry, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 DVD not available - Similar Threads - DVD available

2. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD-Rom / DVD Driver: Hey! So the last time my cdrom / dvd driver was updated was 06/21/2006. I have upgraded from windows 7 on a lenovo AIO ThinkCentre so updating it through lenovo's site is worthless, since they don't update from 7 to 10. How do I update it? Device manager is basically...
  3. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD-Rom / DVD Driver: Hey! So the last time my cdrom / dvd driver was updated was 06/21/2006. I have upgraded from windows 7 on a lenovo AIO ThinkCentre so updating it through lenovo's site is worthless, since they don't update from 7 to 10. How do I update it? Device manager is basically...
  4. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore: I plugged an external USB DVD drive into my Windows 11 Pro computer. The drive worked fine - however the mouse became very erratic while the external DVD drive was plugged in - making the entire computer very difficult to operate typical Windows behavior. So, I yanked the USB...
  6. DVD-RW formatting option not available on blank disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD-RW formatting option not available on blank disk: This problem has never happened to me before, and I have followed guides to this, and none of the solutions work. When I insert a new Verbatim DVD-RW into my DVD burner, windows pulls up a dialog box when I try to open the explorer:any help would be appreciated!...
  7. DVD-RW - "There is not enough space available to perform the operation"?

DVD-RW - "There is not enough space available to perform the operation"?: Hello, I have a file on a CD-ROM, which I would like to delete now, because obviously the memory of the CD is not enough after all, that is, if I extend the file now, and it is the ZIP version of a software, I am a computer scientist. Since I'll probably be using a storage...
  8. Win10 Updated to build 18363. DVD Drive no longer available?

Win10 Updated to build 18363. DVD Drive no longer available?: I have a Dell optiplex 9020, w/ an HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GTA0N DVD drive. Just updated WIN to build 18363. DVD drive no longer available through explorer or any application. Under Device manager, it is not visible unless I show hidden devices. Properties of the DVD drive say...
  9. Since reinstalling/repairing Windows 10, my CD/DVD player is no longer available

Since reinstalling/repairing Windows 10, my CD/DVD player is no longer available: My CD/DVD player was recognized in My Computer and Device Manager yesterday before I did a reinstall/repair of Windows 10. Today, it's not in My Computer and in Device Manager it's a hidden device. and it's Properties says: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected...
  10. DVD not recognized with blank disk and no burn available

DVD not recognized with blank disk and no burn available: Windows 10 Home (X64) Version 1703 (build 150615.332)HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-pOXX [img] I wanted to burn an ISO to dvd and clicked Burn on the context menu. The above message came up. Checked Device Manager and there was no indication of the dvd. On a chance I...