Windows 10: windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

Discus and support windows 10 dvd player never stops loading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 never stops loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlesHarper4, Sep 10, 2019.

1. windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

windows 10 never stops loading

:)

CharlesHarper4, Sep 10, 2019

2. DVD player stopped working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What do you refer by ‘DVD player stopped working’?

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 10, 2019
  3. windows dvd player in my HP laptop (windowas 10) has stopped working

I did Method 1 followed by Method 2. In Method 2 & step 2, I uninstalled the DVD player app.

However, now the Windows store wants me to pay $14.99 for the Windows 10 version of the DVD player app.

HELP! .... I'm now without the Windows 10 DVD player app and I have no intention of paying $14.99 for something that I was told to delete by Microsoft Help.

********************************************************************************************

Method 2.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the DVD player app and check if this helps.

• Go to settings and click on System.

• Click on App & features, locate for the DVD player app, click on it and uninstall it.
    Note: You can install it back again from Windows store.

********************************************************************************************

MichaelAnas, Sep 10, 2019
  4. windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

DVD player

Hi Richard,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Your title suggests issue with DVD Player and body of the message you've mentioned about Media Player. I would require more information to assist you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Are you facing issue with Media Player or DVD Player?
    I would like to inform you that Media player is in-built and it should present in Windows 10. If you're facing issue with DVD Player, I would suggest you to go through the following link and see if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

1. windows 10 dvd player never stops loading - Similar Threads - dvd player never

2. windows 10 dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 dvd player: Hello I am trying to load a software program with my dvd player that is built in to my pc and now with windows 10 updates it no longer reads disk it shows up in device manager and bios and under devices and drives. the lights on the drive show it trying to operate and no read...
  3. Windows 10 DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD player: I have just purchased DVD player for windows 10. The player has worked for a few minutes with lots of flickering and has now stopped working altogether. My external DVD player is having issues as well now. Big disappointment.... Can you help? I've tried the on-line help...
  4. DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD

DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD: Other half recently bought me a new DVD to watch, put it into my external DVD player which has and does work fine with other DVDS, but the DVD player app is stuck on a blue loading screen that I can do nothing with. Tried fiddling in setting to find any tick boxes that it...
  5. Windows 10 DVD Player

Windows 10 DVD Player: I installed Microsoft's DVD Player as Administrator and it works fine thus far under the Admin account. But it does not show up when my child signs on under their account. I would like to have the app available for my child to use....
  6. Windows DVD Player 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows DVD Player 10: did not work!! I have requested a refund twice wit no response at all. At least answer the request even if the answer is no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-10/f06f704d-5b7c-4c02-b434-5ccfcd4ce298"
  7. No DVD player with Windows 10

No DVD player with Windows 10: Why is there no DVD player available with my HP Windows 10 computer. How cheap can you get? I will never ever buy a crappy Windows PC ever again. Its al. about your stupid scheming BS to screw the aveerge person buying your 3rd grade computers. I wish I had never bought...
  8. Windows 10 DVD player stopped working

Windows 10 DVD player stopped working: Having successfully played DVDs on my PC, it has suddenly started throwing up an error message each time a DVD is inserted. "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6" On closing this message I am left with another one that...
  9. Windows 10 DVD Player

Windows 10 DVD Player: When I first upgraded to windows 10, you installed everything for free, even upgrades. Now, Microsoft, removed the DVD player from the Media Player, and expect us to pay for it if we want the dvd player back. Everything worked fine until that upgrade. Now you tell me WHY,...
  10. Windows 10 DVD Player

Windows 10 DVD Player: So I noticed that the Windows 10 DVD Player was released by Microsoft. However... why is it asking me to pay $14.99 for it? I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate (so I have 10 Pro), and I had read that it would be free to those customers. 15894