Windows 10: windows 10 DvD problem

Discus and support windows 10 DvD problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my DVD player has stopped working on windows 10 and i have checked my driver and it is saying that my drivers are working properly can anyone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColinGod2163, Mar 4, 2019.

1. windows 10 DvD problem

my DVD player has stopped working on windows 10 and i have checked my driver and it is saying that my drivers are working properly can anyone help me with this problem please

:)

ColinGod2163, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2019
  4. windows 10 DvD problem

windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 DvD problem

1. windows 10 DvD problem - Similar Threads - DvD problem

2. I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...: I was in a hurry when I made the purchase and didn't notice. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-laptop-and-along-with-the-laptop/d6b76f8a-1428-46d8-9cf7-b858dd22c6c2
  3. I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...: I was in a hurry when I made the purchase and didn't notice. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-laptop-and-along-with-the-laptop/d6b76f8a-1428-46d8-9cf7-b858dd22c6c2
  4. Problem with DVD /CD Player

Problem with DVD /CD Player: Using windows 10. When I try to open cd or dvd discs on my PC I keep getting the message - Please insert a Disc into Drive E Occasionally it opens a few DVDs but not always. How can I resolve this matter....
  5. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DVD /CD Player: Using windows 10. When I try to open cd or dvd discs on my PC I keep getting the message - Please insert a Disc into Drive E Occasionally it opens a few DVDs but not always. How can I resolve this matter....
  6. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.: Hi. I insert my CD but the DVD drive doesn't read it. I try different CDs but it doesn't work at all. It likes I didn't insert the CD but I actually did it!...
  8. I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.

I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.: Hi. I insert my CD but the DVD drive doesn't read it. I try different CDs but it doesn't work at all. It likes I didn't insert the CD but I actually did it!...
  9. dvd drive configuration problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd drive configuration problems: I installed KMPlayer to help me rip some of my PAL dvds. It resulted in being unable to play audio CDs and NTSC video DVDs. File Explorer selecting CD in drive went straight to VOBs etc.. With DVD in drive went to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Expanding VIDEO_TS displayed VIDEO_TS...
  10. dvd drive configuration problems

dvd drive configuration problems: I installed KMPlayer to help me rip some of my PAL dvds. It resulted in being unable to play audio CDs and NTSC video DVDs. File Explorer selecting CD in drive went straight to VOBs etc.. With DVD in drive went to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Expanding VIDEO_TS displayed VIDEO_TS...