Windows 10: windows 10 dynamic lock change time

Discus and support windows 10 dynamic lock change time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello , how to decrease dynamic lock default time (30 Seconds) ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GIORGI KORSANTIA, Oct 2, 2019.

1. windows 10 dynamic lock change time

Hello ,

how to decrease dynamic lock default time (30 Seconds) ?

:)

GIORGI KORSANTIA, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Oct 2, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10

Hi Caseh please try this:

Open the Settings App

Go to Accounts - Sign-In Options - Dynamic Lock

From there, click 'Bluetooth and Other Devices'

Remove your old Phone form the list of available devices

Then go back to Dynamic Lock and you should be able to Add a Device form there . . .

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2019
  4. windows 10 dynamic lock change time

Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

Device Info:

• Edition: Windows 10 Pro
    • Version 1803
    • Running: OS Build 17134.345

Bluetooth Device Info

• iPhone 6 Plus

Story:

I am trying to use the Dynamic Lock feature that was introduced in the Windows 10 Creators update. As I try to enable it, I can't for some reason. Is there any reason as to why this isn't working?

TechProRex, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 dynamic lock change time

1. windows 10 dynamic lock change time - Similar Threads - dynamic lock change

2. Dynamic Lock on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dynamic Lock on Windows 10: Can I pair my Iphone 10XR through blue tooth to the dynamic lock feature in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock-on-windows-10/66775c71-b9f1-4cd2-9150-915a06f590e2
  3. Dynamic Lock device - how to change it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dynamic Lock device - how to change it?: I want to change my device associated to the Dynamic Lock function but I don't find where and how. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock-device-how-to-change-it/933494f4-85d2-4a55-8caa-add6f115cae1
  4. Dynamic Lock

Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  5. Dynamic Lock

Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  6. Dynamic Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic Lock: I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and...
  7. dynamic lock

dynamic lock: hello How do I clear the dynamic lock warning on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock/2cdff9d8-0963-4db6-8c53-4a42c2609d49"
  8. DYNAMIC LOCK

DYNAMIC LOCK: I have several iPhones and Window 10 is set to lock the machine when I step away. This works. When I return however I see a notification that the sign-in cannot detect the phone. So I have to manually get into settings and get it to scan for my phone. I have looked around...
  9. Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10: Hello I recently changed phones, and want to change my dynamic lock device to my new phone. I've scoured through the settings but cannot find any option to change device. Anyone know how to change it?...
  10. Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

Dynamic Lock in Windows 10: Device Info: Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Running: OS Build 17134.345 Bluetooth Device Info iPhone 6 Plus OS: iOS 12.1 Story: I am trying to use the Dynamic Lock feature that was introduced in the Windows 10 Creators update. As I try to enable it, I can't...