Windows 10: Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is not working or missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is not working or missing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The Dynamic Lock feature of Windows 10 makes it easy for the users to lock their computers as soon as they move away from them. They do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 17, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is not working or missing

WinClub, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Oct 17, 2018
  3. dynamic lock

Hi dude

for making the Bluetooth connection my phone is asking a pairing passkey but pc is not asking for.In this case how can I use dynamic lock.Dude please provide me with the steps because dynamic lock is very essential for me

Saisumanth549, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is not working or missing - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lock working

2. Dynamic Lock on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dynamic Lock on Windows 10: Can I pair my Iphone 10XR through blue tooth to the dynamic lock feature in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock-on-windows-10/66775c71-b9f1-4cd2-9150-915a06f590e2
  3. "Dynamic Lock Not Working" - WHAT IS THAT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Dynamic Lock Not Working" - WHAT IS THAT?: I suddenly have a pop-up on my screen telling me Dynamic Lock is not working. There's a place I can go to alter the settings and pair up my device. There is no explanation of what it is, what it does, who has created it, and certainly no choice about whether I WANT it to be...
  4. "Dynamic lock is not working" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Dynamic lock is not working" ?: Not sure what "Dynamic lock is not working" Please help? * Moved from Virus & Malware * Original title: drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock-is-not-working/ebc15016-bedd-4d8d-a001-e69afb1f675b
  5. Dynamic Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic Lock: I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and...
  6. dynamic lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dynamic lock: hello How do I clear the dynamic lock warning on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock/2cdff9d8-0963-4db6-8c53-4a42c2609d49"
  7. DYNAMIC LOCK

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DYNAMIC LOCK: I have several iPhones and Window 10 is set to lock the machine when I step away. This works. When I return however I see a notification that the sign-in cannot detect the phone. So I have to manually get into settings and get it to scan for my phone. I have looked around...
  8. dynamic lock not working?

dynamic lock not working?: Hi there, the dynamic lock states Not working -and cannot find the paired device, either out of range or Bluetooth off (but indeed has already paired before except only file transfer Bluetooth has not worked at all)? referring to the iPhone6s+, in fact on both devices it's...
  9. Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dynamic Lock in Windows 10: Device Info: Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Running: OS Build 17134.345 Bluetooth Device Info iPhone 6 Plus OS: iOS 12.1 Story: I am trying to use the Dynamic Lock feature that was introduced in the Windows 10 Creators update. As I try to enable it, I can't...
  10. Dynamic Lock not working

Dynamic Lock not working: My dynamic lock isn't working with my iPhone even though in windows settings my phone is paired in blue tooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock-not-working/e4b8984e-8e3e-4d2e-a9bb-a095ea1969a1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dynamic lock not working windows 10 2019

2. windows 10 dynamic lock missing

3. windows 10 1809 rotation button missing