Windows 10: windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

Discus and support windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all lover people Sorry for posting here but I don’t know where should I feedback to MS’s developer team I think windows 10 mail and calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keokoomanivong, Jun 13, 2020.

1. windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

Dear all lover people

Sorry for posting here but I don’t know where should I feedback to MS’s developer team

I think windows 10 mail and calendar application very excellence and very accessible for blind people.

However, when Windows has some update there are some issue that function is not working correctly.

Maybe it’s not question but just would like to raising some issues that faced by me

I sign in 1 Hotmail, 2 Gmail and yahoo mail in windows 10 mail.

Year ago, everything went well until maybe around AUG- SEPT-OCT/2019 I faced with some issues such:

1. Problem on mail’s sender: I used to Gmail account but can set only 1 mail sender name example 1st Gmail’s my personal e-mail that I can but 2nd Gmail is my organization’s Gmail and I couldn’t set another name, when I was send out it was show my personal name in my organization’s e-mail account. I opened e-mail application then go to setting button/Manage accounts/my e-mail account/Change mailbox sync settings but didn’t see where can I put the name for mail’s sender.

Note: if difference mail account company I can set separately like Hotmail, Yahoo & Gmail.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-email-sender-name-in-windows-10-mail-app/

2. Problem on download e-mail files attachment [might limitation of disk quota or bugs from Microsoft itself] [happened maybe month ago]

I and my personal assistant we face the same issues until now still stuck

I already try Change mailbox sync settings. I set download all e-mail, set download full-image and messages, set Download new content as items arrive

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/eabc3dd6-36b2-4d6b-8bb3-9999ccd978db

3. People application: it’s nothing else but just for visually impairment person cannot used keyboard or shortcut key for editing or removing contact please MS’s technical can improve accessibility function for contact application for windows 10 that would be helpful for blind people.

Please you’ve some recommendation for me and please do not tell me that this those or just capture your screen because I’m totally blind user

Thanks in advance

:)

keokoomanivong, Jun 13, 2020

2. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over 43 e-mails in the Junk e-mail folder going back to the beginning of August. For some reason these junk e-mails are not being recognized in the Windows 10 mail application. If this is going to continue then there is no reason to have the Windows 10 mail application. I will just go back to reading my Outlook e-mails in Office 2010 Outlook or reviewing them using Outlook.com.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a solution.

StevenTodd, Jun 13, 2020
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    Mail and Calendar default application

I can select mail. Problem for selecting from store is that link takes you to store. Mail and Calendar is listed as installed. But there I can not find a way to select it as default. Am I missing something. Same case for calendar default selection from store.

lvgandhi, Jun 13, 2020
  4. windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

Windows 10 Calendar won't display Yahoo Calendar events, but Yahoo e-mail works fine.

Hi Angela,

I deleted my Yahoo e-mail account, restarted Windows 10, add Yahoo e-mail account.

My Yahoo e-mail is working fine,

My Yahoo Calendar does not appear as a "Calendar" in the Windows 10 Calendar app, nor are any Yahoo Calendar events appearing in the Windows 10 Calendar app.

Any other ideas?

John Hawk

jhawk95337, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

1. windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems - Similar Threads - mail Calendar application

2. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail problem: I installed my att.net e-mail. System says it was installed correctly, but later I get message saying can not sync! I tried changing passwords and also deleting mail and calendar application, but problem persists. How can I repair this problem?...
  3. E-mail problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail problem: Hello, first of all, I received a message via e-mail from a foreign overseas person, she asked for personal information from me I'm suspicious for this message malware, vırus, how can I detect virus and spyware, if I got it infected my email, do I have to close my account?...
  4. E,MAIL PROBLEM

E,MAIL PROBLEM: WHY IS MY E,MAIL FLICKERING AND I CAN,T OPEM ANY OF MY E,MAILS ORDO ANY OPERATIONS THAT I USUALY DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem/23ab01b9-0f2c-4f4a-a7b5-944b0de204f6
  5. Windows 10 Mail and calendar problem

Windows 10 Mail and calendar problem: A user on the family computer lost access to windows mail app, I reinstalled it but the problem remains, On trying to add accounts the following happens, to add a google account I get error code 0x8007139f , when trying to add an outlook account I get error code 0x80004005 ....
  6. Problem with mail and calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with mail and calendar: I’ve updated my Surface laptop to April 2018 Windows 10 update. Now my email and calendar don’t function so smoothly as before this update. How can I solve it out?...
  7. E-mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail problem: ** This Thread moved to English forum** ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.*** To; Microsoft Community Dear sir, Pls be advised...
  8. E MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    E MAIL problem: My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t open it to download so he e mailed it to me and I couldn`t open it in Windows 10.We then asked the travel company to e mail it direct to me and it opened...
  9. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...
  10. Mail and Calendar default application

Mail and Calendar default application: In default application, mail and calendar apps does not show default app. It shows add button. When I try to add, it shows no app is installed. But Microsoft mail and calendar app is installed. How to go about it. 7790