Windows 10: Windows 10 E-mail Application deleting from laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 E-mail Application deleting from laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In the last 48 hours I have had the e-mail application deleted from my computer twice. After the first time I went to the Windows store and downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LynnLyre, Mar 22, 2020.

1. LynnLyre Win User

Windows 10 E-mail Application deleting from laptop

In the last 48 hours I have had the e-mail application deleted from my computer twice. After the first time I went to the Windows store and downloaded and installed the application. Application would not pull in e-mail. I went back into the computer today and the application is gone again. I am going to install from the store again but I'm not sure if that is going to work since it did not work the last time.

:)

LynnLyre, Mar 22, 2020

2. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over 43 e-mails in the Junk e-mail folder going back to the beginning of August. For some reason these junk e-mails are not being recognized in the Windows 10 mail application. If this is going to continue then there is no reason to have the Windows 10 mail application. I will just go back to reading my Outlook e-mails in Office 2010 Outlook or reviewing them using Outlook.com.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a solution.

StevenTodd, Mar 22, 2020
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Mar 22, 2020
  4. raygo1975 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

Windows 10 E-mail Application deleting from laptop [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 E-mail Application deleting from laptop - Similar Threads - mail Application deleting

2. Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail: Since I've moved to Windows 10 edge, and had to go onto Windows mail, I've discovered I can no longer delete a lot of e mails in one go. I used to be able to do this when I was on Windows live mail. It's very useful as I get lots of notifications in one day from a facebook...
  3. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  5. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  6. deleting e mails window 10 mail

deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd
  7. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  8. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  9. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038
  10. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...