Windows 10: windows 10 e mail views

Discus and support windows 10 e mail views in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after new windows download today my e mail view changed. The new view now showed mail in same pane instead of opening up in a new right side pane. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SUZ95, Sep 13, 2018.

1. SUZ95 Win User

windows 10 e mail views

after new windows download today my e mail view changed. The new view now showed mail in same pane instead of opening up in a new right side pane. How do I put this back so I can read the entire e mail. I am using my home computer and this just happened and cant read my mail. help

:)

SUZ95, Sep 13, 2018

2. PRINTING E MAIL FROM OUTLOOK IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Do you get any error message?
    • Are you unable to print the particular e-mail or all e-mails?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 13, 2018
  4. windows 10 e mail views

Windows e-mail using Windows 10

With Windows 10 E-mail, we cannot maximize an e-mail message. From the preview list of the E-mail inbox, when you click the message the e-mail is displayed to the right of the list, Not all e-mail messages are in full view. If you double click the message
    disappears and the screen saver appears. In Windows 7 when you double click the message from the preview list the message is displayed full screen. Can someone tell me how to maximize a e-mail message in Windows 10? We are using Windows Mail not Outlook.

Thank-you, Roger

Roger L Bowlin, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 e mail views

1. windows 10 e mail views - Similar Threads - mail views

2. windows 11 mail app shows the email using the search, but regular viewing the inbox doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 mail app shows the email using the search, but regular viewing the inbox doesn't: My Yahoo and mail accounts are connected to Windows Mail.Windows 11 mail app shows the email using the search, but regular viewing the inbox doesn't show some dates.eg. shows the emails from until the 06 March and 10 March. Not showing emails in between.Some other emails not...
  3. windows 11 mail app shows the email using the search, but regular viewing the inbox doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 mail app shows the email using the search, but regular viewing the inbox doesn't: My Yahoo and mail accounts are connected to Windows Mail.Windows 11 mail app shows the email using the search, but regular viewing the inbox doesn't show some dates.eg. shows the emails from until the 06 March and 10 March. Not showing emails in between.Some other emails not...
  4. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...
  5. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...
  6. Cant view attachments in e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant view attachments in e-mails: The computer was first used in/bought in 2014-07-29. This started happening around 6 months agoSome computer info:System Type: x64 pcVersion: 21H2Mail app: Windows Live MailAttachments from Windows Live Mail cannot be viewed and can only be printed to view the attachment. Any...
  7. Cant view attachments in e-mails

Cant view attachments in e-mails: The computer was first used in/bought in 2014-07-29. This started happening around 6 months agoSome computer info:System Type: x64 pcVersion: 21H2Mail app: Windows Live MailAttachments from Windows Live Mail cannot be viewed and can only be printed to view the attachment. Any...
  8. Cant view attachments in e-mails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. change views in windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change views in windows mail: Is there a way I can change how and what I see when I open contacts in Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-views-in-windows-mail/92a415be-3717-4222-b9df-37e93c06e732
  10. change views in windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    change views in windows mail: Is there a way I can change how and what I see when I open contacts in Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-views-in-windows-mail/92a415be-3717-4222-b9df-37e93c06e732