Windows 10: Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

Discus and support Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi im getting frustrated now because I got windows 10 edition Minecraft. Is there anyway I can get java for free since I have the windows 10 edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jadenHoward, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

Hi im getting frustrated now because I got windows 10 edition Minecraft. Is there anyway I can get java for free since I have the windows 10 edition. Please Help me/

:)

jadenHoward, Jul 7, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

1. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA - Similar Threads - edition Minecraft JAVA

2. minecraft java and windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java and windows 10 edition: so I saw that you can get windows 10 for free if you have java and since I already own java I went on the launcher to install it and it keeps saying error. I updated everything and even watched tutorials nothing is helping me. please help me. Something like the below picture....
  3. minecraft java and windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java and windows 10 edition: so I saw that you can get windows 10 for free if you have java and since I already own java I went on the launcher to install it and it keeps saying error. I updated everything and even watched tutorials nothing is helping me. please help me. Something like the below picture....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  6. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  7. Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition: Hello,I've bought minecraft back in 2014 or 2015 and haven't played it since, now I wanted to experience the ray trace thing, but I migrated my mojang account before redeeming the windows 10 edition. Can I somehow still get the windows edition?BR,Surugiu Dragos...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  9. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition: For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nhow to join a friend on the java version if i have windows version

2. how to change the brightness in minecraft java edition