Windows 10: Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Discus and support Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Popcornspise, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help.

:)

Popcornspise, Dec 29, 2019

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 29, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Instillation

Hi,

Issues with downloading a game on Windows Store may occur if you are signed in to an incorrect account. To verify if you are signed in to the account that you used to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, sign in to the

Microsoft billing page
    and check if the game is listed under Order history.

If the game is on the list, go back to Windows Store and refresh your profile by signing out and signing in again. Here's how:

• Launch Windows Store and click on the account icon

Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in. de08ecfe-60d2-42e2-b20a-4791f11cbedb.jpg
    • Select your profile.
    • Click on your Microsoft account and click Sign out.
    • To sign in to your profile, click on the account icon again and add your email address.
    • Check if you can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

You can also reset Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

1. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in. - Similar Threads - edition Minecraft won't

2. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  3. Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me sign in: Hello, I have had problems with Minecraft, I installed it from the Microsoft Store yesterday. Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account, It tells me that It couldn't sign me into Xbox Live. I have been trying to fix this since I installed it and nothing is working,...
  4. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in: Today, I thought I had bought Minecraft for windows 10 which I did. After I let it downald and I was so exited and just to find out it won't let me sign in and asking for me to buy it again. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in 2017 and I have the order code of it and I would...
  5. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition: What is the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-download-minecraft-windows-10/0790fa40-5af5-4963-aa13-06c560df7c6b
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  7. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  8. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...
  9. Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in: Before resetting my computer, Minecraft for windows 10 worked fine. Now, after resetting I cannot sign in. I click the sign in button in the bottom left corner and it links me to "buy Minecraft!" in the windows store. I am logged in in the xbox app and the microsoft store...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 wont sign in

2. minecraft not signing in

3. minecraft windows 10 wont let me sign in profile

4. minecraft for windows 10 wont let me sign in