Windows 10: Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

Discus and support Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i got the masters edition off minecraft windows 10 edition and after a day it started crashing on launch. considering this is a 70$ pack i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Haycandy, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Haycandy Win User

Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

Recently i got the masters edition off minecraft windows 10 edition and after a day it started crashing on launch.

considering this is a 70$ pack i would like to know why this is happening and how to fix it.

My Event Viewer log:

Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.2.15.0, time stamp: 0x5ce32765

Faulting module name: aticfx64.dll, version: 22.19.163.1792, time stamp: 0x595deae7

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000047a8e

Faulting process id: 0x5e4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d529bb19df91a6

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.402.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0315893.inf_amd64_c7f492d4318c2a29\aticfx64.dll

Report Id: 1e009889-f342-4cc8-aa17-e01b26c68eb5

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.402.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Please help

70$ pack for a crashing game is not something anyone should pay for

:)

Haycandy, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

1. Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch - Similar Threads - edition minecraft crashes

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch. About two days ago and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it stops at the MINECRAFT logo just after the red MOJANG logo screen that flashes for 2-3 seconds. My computer is updated to WINDOWS 10 version 2004 and has all...
  4. How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi, I just purchased Minecraft Windows10 edition for my son using the Microsoft Store logged on using my Hotmail account. I can start Minecraft via the Windows 10 store when logged in on my profile. When I switch to my son's profile, he has his own outlook.com account, I...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.: A window with the mojang splash pops up and then disappears. And as an added bonus, because it isn't an exe., I can't launch it from steam, and the Microsoft store has borked, and no amount of command prompts have brought it back. submitted by /u/reddit0rboi [link]...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch: Greetings! My problem is that I cannot launch Minecraft W10 edition. It crashes at the mojang screen. I was able to launch the game when I got the computer, but at some point it started crashing at the mojang screen and that happens to this day. Can anyone please help?...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.: Yesterday I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but when I started it up, it just crashed. It didn't even get to the title screen. I've already tried reinstalling video drivers from the manufacturers' website, (and updating them) but that didn't work. I think...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aticfx64.dll minecraft windows 10 edition

2. minecraft.windows.exe fault

3. minecraft windows10 aticfx64.dll

4. windows 10 minecraft crashing on launch