Windows 10: windows 10 edition

Discus and support windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Window 10 home. Do I need to upgrade to pro in order to connect to a wired LAN?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryBuff, Jun 19, 2019.

1. LarryBuff Win User

windows 10 edition

I use Window 10 home. Do I need to upgrade to pro in order to connect to a wired LAN?

:)

LarryBuff, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 edition

Delta6326, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 edition

1. windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - edition

2. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition-and-i/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  3. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition-and-i/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  4. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...

I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  6. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  7. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  8. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  9. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  10. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot